forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-28-2013, 12:28 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,343
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

I met Dave Chappelle in a parking garage after a benefit concert the Beastie Boys put on for 911 (post half baked, pre Chappelles show). My buddy yelled to him and he came right over, shook our hands, asked us about the show. He was cool as shit.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:29 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 272,021
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

My wife's stepdad's daughter interned as a cook at the Playboy mansion. She was unable or unwilling to pass on my words of appreciation to Hef.

Old 01-29-2013, 10:32 AM

el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

My wife and I were sitting in a local pub drinking some beers and admiring the paintings on the wall. One of them was a nude blonde walking through a wheat field. The bartender/server/owner came over to bring us two more just as I was saying to my wife that the model's butt must have really itched, walking naked through the waist high wheat. Bartender said "Why don't you ask her - that's her and the artist sitting behind you."

That's more of an inconsequential brush with inconsequential fame.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:23 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,256
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I was at the Nothing Like the Sun tour concert at MSG. 7 row center right in front of the lighting&sound guys. We had been sitting on the top of our chairs and all of a sudden this huge paw of a hand slaps down on my shoulder (I was 18 at the time) and pushes me down back into my seat saying I can't see. My friend and I turn around and there is Patrick Ewing and Charles Oakley standing there giving us these mean-ass looks. Needless to say we sat until they went back into the tunnel. (my guess is they just got home from an away trip)
Old 01-29-2013, 11:25 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,459
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Out to eat with friends one night and I literally ran into Arn Anderson (of Four Horsemen NWA/WCW fame) in the bathroom. He's a big fuck. Anyhow I nodded and said hello and that I was a big fan and left as I was done pissing. My friend was so excited when I told him that he bumrushed the bathroom and shook Arn's hand, before Arn could wash up.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-29-2013, 11:34 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,256
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Was in a charity basketball game against the 90 Superbowl Giants and during warm ups OJ Anderson kept betting me that he could hit the threes. He couldn't and by the time we started the game he owed me a couple of grand. Needless to say he did not pay up. Also, if there ever was a real life Mush Mouth" from Fat Albert it is him.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:12 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,459
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Backstage at a WWE event a few years ago at the Charlotte Coliseum (the old new coliseum that is no more, not the Bojangles or the new Time Warner Cable arena). My buddy and I were snuck in by a friend of his who was in charge of the grounds and maintenance crew, so we were wearing Charlotte Coliseum work shirts. As we passed Sgt Slaughter, he sneezed into his hand and rubbed it onto my buddy's shirt, then told him to go change clothes.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-29-2013, 12:16 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 989,972
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Last year I was about to start work at a charity shop I was volunteering at when David Morrissey (The Governor from Walking Dead) walked by
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 01-30-2013, 10:04 AM

While in law school I spent 30 minutes in chambers with federal Judge Richard Jones discussing trial advocacy. His brother Quincy does music or something.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:05 AM

I went to law school with the illegitimate son of ABA Hall of Famer Rick Barry and a groupie. He was super tall and the whitest person I've ever met.