forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Old 03-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 47,951
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default Here I am making myself famous by posting one thousand times, with stories and poems

I'm posting a thousand short stories, I won't use microsoft word or any grammatical software to keep it spontaneous and cool.

Felix tried his best to hide the gun after he had used it to kill Sheryl and Lindsey. But, the sound of the weapon had echoed through his house and the neighbours almost immediately came over to investigate. Surely they'd see the tell tale evidence of a jealous husband meting out a crime of passion (Lindsey and Sheryl were secret lovers, though they were both married; Lindsey to Felix); on the floor both women, Sheryl's head in Lindsey's lap with a bullet to the back of the head,Lindsey shot right between the eyes. Felix shot them in less than a second, he was after all the Nevada state sharp shooter champion. He loved his wife but couldn't see past the fact that she had been cheating on him with a woman, that Felix decided, signed her death warrant. How dare she'd do such a thing, after he and her were recently baptized at the local corner church and Pastor Reinhardt and his wife were so understanding and inviting. So what if they'd ask them both to leave irregular sex alone, and to only have sex when Lindsey wasn't having her period, or even to wait five days after her period stopped, at least they'd be blessed by god and their lives happier. So what if he and Lindsey enjoyed oral sex, all things would have to change, wouldn't it? Felix was feeling strange and stood there watching the bodies as his neighbors continually banged on the door. Eventually, almost uncharacteristically Felix shouted that the door was open.

Father Reinhardt walked towards Lindsey and checked her pulse, he looked up at his wife then to Felix. Standing somberly Father Reinhardt turned to Lindsey's distraught husband.

"Give me the gun Felix," Felix eyes were swollen with water.

"My God father, I'm sorry but she, she," Whimpered Felix.

"I know my son, give me the gun, it's okay, tell him it's okay Maggie." Father Reinhardt's wife nodded and quickly agreed with her husband.

"It is okay Felix, god knows your wife sinned so he'll forgive you for killing her, really he will," Said Mrs Reinhardt. Felix hesitated for a moment and then he gave Father Reinhardt the 38 snub nosed revolver.

"Okay Felix, I want you to sleep." Father Reinhardt raised his hand and Felix collapsed unconscious.

Felix dreamed of large tentacles falling from the sky crushing killing and impregnating humanity, he woke up to find himself fastened to his bed with a slimy substance all over his body.

Father Reinhardt stood above him with tentacles coming out of his eyes and ears and mouth, and a sound which vocalized words but sounded grated, spoke to him.

"You're awake father, it is good that you are so." Reinhardt sounded satisfied, and it made Felix's heart jump.

"What is this Reinhardt?" Felix voice croaked and sounded mousy, his breath coming out of him like a pressure pump. Behind Reinhardt his wife Maggie walked through the door with her neck twice its regular size and moving with life. "Maggie is about ready to birth your children." Felix stared at both with his mouth drawn, not sure if he should take them seriously or laugh at the hilarity of it, but, such obvious facts could not be faked.

"father Reinhardt, what is this? What is wrong with your wife, where's Lindsey?" Felix tried to control the obvious terror in his voice, but lost control over his bladder and pissed all over himself. Looking down, he saw that his penis was out of his pants and was pointed toward him. "What the fuck?" Maggie walked even closer and the bulge in her neck switched from left to right faster than a twitching finger.

"I'm sorry father, I took the liberty of implanting myself with your seed, we needed more youngins for our fresh bodies we have here." Felix now falling towards madness opened his mouth in shocked disbelief. Reinhardt walked closer still and touched his forehead.

"When you awaken you will understand even more father, now sleep." Felix went out like a light.

Felix dreamed of deep space aliens made of nebulae and sentient globs of plasma which lived among them and, towering tentacled creatures spawned from a singular essences and, the beings that worshiped them. The younger smaller races called the tentacled monstrosity Duamel, and would daily allow themselves to be eaten by him. A monstrous maw filled with jagged teeth and translucient tentacles would greedily chomp down on all which happened to venture to close to his event horizon. Instead of quickly consuming them, he enjoyed their presences within himself as he slowly absorbed them over millennial enjoying, their suffering as well as presence.

This went on for near eons, until the race which worshiped him, the Nuamel had advanced to the point that science became their god as opposed to a lumbering creature unable to free itself from the crevice it was implanted into. After the last sentient person was fully digested by Duamel, he sought more sentience, but discovered that for more than a thousand years, no sentient person had offered themselves to him. Outraged he lashed out and his tentacles found several victims which was quickly consumed by Duamel, and for this his former servants decided he would have to be destroyed. Duamel sensed the capability of his subjects from the ones he had absorbed, but he fully didn't comprehend the length of their ability. They decided to leave the planet behind, but, Duamel infected them with spores which contained miniature copies of himself, but instead of leaving him be, the spore infected populace attacked him and destroyed the planet around him. Knowing his death was immanent, Duamel used his last victim and poured as much of his essence into that person and encased him in a capsule made of Duamel's near indestructible bones and launched the sole survivor into space. Duamel tried to survive the attacks best he could, thus, he compressed his essence into smaller and smaller potions of himself, thus, he decided to download into tens of trillions of microscopic spores, each one with the cosmic ability of phase shifting and allowed himself to cease, thus, satisfied in thinking he was dead, his children left the planet never to return.

After several millenia another species arrived on the planet exploring, unknowingly most of Duamel's spores invaded the ship and tried to hitch a ride from there, but once near the sun, the vessel discoverd that it was infested with an unknown life form, self destructed, destroying most of Duamel's spores on board, except for a small few that happened to slip out of phase.

Felix felt uneasy, something was happening and he stepped away from returning memories and opened his eyes to see Lindsey staring up at him, her head planted firmly in his lap and his penis in her mouth, opening her mouth spilling spittle and seed Lindsey spoke to him in a voice that was hers, even if she was a dream.

"You'd prefer me doing this for you baby?" Asked Lindsey. Felix started to cry and had a feeling of relief mixed with revulsion.

"You're dead, I shot you in the head," Cried Felix.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:26 PM

Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

< grammatical errors possible but this is slam bam writing, so please forgive, I'm making this up on the spur of the moment and refusing to use software editors.>

Continuation of: Shadowing Seed

Lindsey smiled.

"Yes you did lover, but one of your kind jumped into the wound and here I am." Felix was confused but believed her, a voice inside his head told him it was possible but then it cautioned him not to dismiss this creature too quickly. The voice in Felix's head almost effortless took control of Felix's mouth and spoke to the abomination before him.
"Continue with your actions, don't mind me, I thank you for the consideration." Lindsey began to qualm with approval and joy.

"O my Felix, i'll make it so special for you." The voice of the visitor hastened Felix to look up and away from what was about to happen. But, morbid curiosity took control and Felix looked down towards--- his wife Lindsey's hole in her head reopened and a sloshing monstrosity gripped his member and pulled it into her skull. Felix became violently ill and wanted to vomit, but, the voice in his head fought to keep control whilst screaming at Felix that any sign of revulsion would get them both killed. Lindsey felt his body stiffen and enquired in her worried voice, "Is everything okay baby?" The voice told Felix to be silent and that he would answer.

"Everything is fine baby, don't stop please, it feels so good, I don't know what is happening but I like it." Lindsey's hidden friend in her head continued the abominable act which made Felix seek the sweet relief of madness but the door was barred by the stranger in his head. Listen to me, we must continue regardless, or they will kill us. Do you understand, they have done this before, Reinhardt and his wife, they've killed other versions of me through out the world, as a matter of a fact, in my present form, the spore which infected you, only did so because they killed my former host, and they have sensed other host who have my fellow spores, i'll get you out of this but you must play along, on second thought let me do all the talking. Felix didn't respond, he was hiding behind the essence of his visitor, hoping to drown out the alien sensations of his penis being massaged by a slimy tentacled brain creature which was placing it's small tendrils deep within his urethra. Though formerly a part of a monstrous alien entity, Duamel couldn't help but be a little repulsed himself.

Duamel had spent so many years living as a human, that remaining one was all he sought, to protect himself from his dangerous progeny, Duamel had even forced himself into a deep sleep within the body of his present host. But, the resourcefulness of his children out did him again, and they sensed Duamel's presence. Searching through Felix's memories, Duamel came across several internet correspondence Felix had with several online faith healers, one of these faith healers was Reinhardt. Reinhardt asked Felix starter questions and based on Felix's answers they suspected he may have been infected.

They convinced Felix and his wife to move out to Kansas from Nevada and even offered to help them find god, do doubt the god Reinhardt meant was Duamel, but Duamel in his ancient form. The present Duamel enjoyed being human and the joys that went with being such. Duamel's children were sent by the form of Duamel which had regained a portion of his power, and he'd sent spore probes across the cosmos so as he could be reconstituted. If any versions of himself didn't want to rejoin him, he would see that they were extinguished. This Duamel had to find a way to escape this madness and retain control of the situation, but how. Duamel felt the swelling sensations of an orgasm and cried out as his seed was greedily absorbed by the tentacled brain thing. The human was right, this was repulsive, but then it was also a test, Reinhardt's fool proof test. Reinhardt had been at this inquisition business for decades and he had perfected the means of finding out the real Duamel's from the fakers. The fakers hated anything unnatural, where as the real Duamel sought all sensations, regardless of its unnaturalness.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:48 PM

Duamel looked down and watched his member now flaccid, fall from the head hole of Lindsey, who had raised her head so the head hole creature could be clearly seen moving about in the cavity. Globs of fluid fell from the opening, causing Duamel to wish for the days when he only sensed the universe and couldn't visualize it, the realization of what he beheld, brought the taste of bile to his throat. In his mind, Felix was praying and babling something about save me father for I have sinned, so Duamel new he could try and save them both without being hindered by a near maddened human.

"My Lindsey, I'm sorry for shooting you, I don't know what came over me, I suddenly felt betrayed and couldnt' resist the urge to kill you, it over powered all sensations." Duamel said, which was true since he felt the mental provocation liquid, Reinhardt had given Felix; maybe it was done that former weekend when Felix confessed that Lindsey was having an affair with a woman and Reinhardt agreed to council both of them two weeks hence, then offered Felix a cold one to make it all better. Yup that was it Duamel decided. But, he didn't dare breathe a word of this to Lindsey, who would inform Reinhardt of Duamel's placating and destroy both Host and visitor.

"It's okay lover, Reinhardt manipulated you, but this is much better than my former bout with existence, I can sense the world in newer exiting ways, taste your yummy seed in newer more interesting ways." As she spoke the thing in her head made a smacking sound and Duamel vomited.

"I'm so sorry Lindsey, I don't know what came over me." Duamel said as Reinhardt walked back into the room clapping his hands.

"So you are a blank state and your visitor still sleeps?" Damnit!exclaimed Duamel who quickly placed the bumbling Felix back in the forefront and once more in full control of his body.

"Please don't kill me sar pleeuuuzze," Lindsey got up and held her husband's head placing his head to her chest, which was as warm as if she still breathed normally except; the gurgling slurping sound which emanated instead of a heart beat. Felix heart began to beat uncontrollably and he fainted, as he slipped into unconsciousness Reinhardt erupted in laughter.

Asteroids passed the surviving spores and they enjoyed a ride which took them far and away from their previous home. After several eons, the massive rock crashed onto a new planet. Returning to phase untold years later, the spores found themselves amidst a bustling civilization and sought to find a place on this planet. As they invaded humanity,they discovered the joys and pains of being human, and they loved the sensations, willingly in some cases to remain completely docile, only experiencing and never interfering. While getting involved at other opportunities, that is until the probes arrived.

Felix sat up in a front room chair, sitting opposite the Reinhardts with Lindsey sitting next to him and Sheryl's head leaned back on his lap, her eyes watching the ceiling. She had her mouth opened as if she was busy with something wonderful and Felix again felt that unusual sensation from his penis. He was too weak to throw up so he fell back into the chair looking up at the ceiling, tears welling in his eyes and the taste of bile in his throat.

"Now Felix embrace the sensation, it is you fulfilling your destiny to enjoy all sensations humanity could only dream about. You know, I did an experiment once and allowed a particular human to enjoy all of these sensations, and he was so enamored that he wanted to be with us forever, as a gift I gave him a ship to return to Duamel so he could be among the first to experience the ultimate gift of being devoured over several centuries by our father Duamel the great. All of us will be one with our father once more, LIndsey, myself, Maggie, Sheryl and then you." Reinhardt sounded matter of a fact, leaving no room for decisions or solutions.

"I don't want to die,' Moaned Felix.

"And you won't, you'll be one again with Duamel," Reinhardt said.

"Then why the church ruse, why the ruse,why make me shoot my wife, I love my wife." Accused the near maddened Felix. Maggie who sat silent answered with a smile of contrition which revealed a hidden danger in her homeliness.

"Because father, a former host of father loved a woman more than he loved his true self, he tried to destroy us, to preserve his pathetic illusion, so we had to do something this time to ensure that didn't happen again, to be right; that type of thing happened many times. So i reasoned that a small shot to the head, not enough to scramble the brains beyond repair, but just enough to kill was necessary so as a spore could be applied which would consume all within the brain and replicate that persons memories and former personalities, with a tinge of their former awareness's. Your Lindsey and Sheryl, though I think Sheryl's husband would be mighty shocked."

Confused Felix met Reinhardt's eyes to size up the man and trying best to avoid the abomination taking place on his penis. "Sheryl and Lindsey were together, was that real or did ya'll do that?"

"it was all my idea," Said Reinhardt, "How else was I to get you to shoot her, you wanted to perform oral sex on her and have her reciprocate, but then I introduced a little dabble in Sheryl's chemistry and some in your wife's and they got to sucking on each other, a little manipulation with you, and viola, perfect tragedy." Sheryl's eyes looked up at Felix.

"I don't blame you touchy Feely, it wasn't your fault," Responded Sheryl allowing the creature in her skull to smack even louder as it sucked away at Felix's member. Felix unable to deal with the present weirdness passed out again but heard Reinhardt promise that when he next awakened he'd awaken Duamel inside of him.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:01 PM

We're fucking dead numbnuts, unless you do exactly what I say. Your wife is the key, and by key I mean you have to appeal to her directly and allow her to touch your forehead to know you're speaking the truth. How do you mean Duamel? Simple enough, the spore in her head has a desire to control all those who oppose and to follow king Duamel, you have to become him to survive, or I'm afraid Reinhardt and his wife will kill us both. Felix paid attention to Duamel's direction, and felt the ancient visitor slip into a self induced sleep, so as not to alert any one else of his presence.

Felix forced his eyes open and saw Lindsey sitting on the floor watching the television, Sheryl was on the phone talking to some one and the Reinhardts could be heard from the kitchen discussing something. Felix forced himself to focus on Lindsey, hoping to reach the woman he married even if, only a fraction of her remained. "Lindsey, please Lindsey." Felix and his Lindsey; married for six years but has had continual sex for fifteen years, since they met in high school all those years previous. She was beautiful then and she was so now, Her beautiful eyes and lovely hair which almost glowed in the sun, and her milky skin which was pale and showed every insect bite and rash she had, would turn bright red whenever they made love. So much love they experienced before this nightmarish time began, was it possible to get his Lindsey back? "Lindsey please, look at me." The new Lindsey looked at him with the noticeable hole in her forehead with a shuffling thing inside of it, trying to avoid it, Felix focused on his wife's eyes. "Please Lindsey I love you, and I need you to help me."

"To escape?" Felix tried to smile sheepishly but instead produced a grimace.

"What is this Lindsey? We return with these old farts and allow some fucking thing to devour us?" Lindsey for a moment looked as if she was going to alert Reinhardt but instead, she got up off of the floor and sat closer to her husband.

"Explain Felix." Perhaps this could work, perhaps, they could find a way to become, something else.

"I've been talking to Duamel," Lindsey for a moment looked alarmed and the creature in her head hole quivered. Felix looked at it and did something uncharacteristically, he kissed the hole on her head,briefly touching the creature in her skull. Lindsey almost immediately relaxed and Felix was briefly able to forget that the thing in his wife's skull was composed of his seed and Mrs Reinhardt's neck. "Please don't tell, please please please, just hear me out." He took Lindsey's hands, "Duamel showed me what I as a human with his help could accomplish. I could literally phase out of time and space, Duamel could, but not while inside of a host. But, it is possible he could show me how to do so, but with him and his kind it's similar to holding ones breath, they could do so only for a time. But if I could do it. I"ll be more than flesh, another plane of reality could be mine, could be ours."

"I don't know Felix maybe Reinhardt could help you to..." Felix squeezed her hands even tighter.

"Reinhardt is like a machine a program created to achieve a purpose, he will not listen to reason, he's like the terminator. He can't compromise his programming. Regardless of how understanding he seems, he's here to accomplish a purpose, and once that's done, he'll allow himself to be eaten, consumed by a monster, and for him it'll be pleasurable, but for us, it'll be hell, dissolved slowly into nothing while our memories and personalities is stripped away and merged within the much larger Duamel."

"No it isn't like that, Reinhardt said it's paradise." Lindsey said clearly confused

"It would say that, you're composed of a portion of my Duamel so you're not a complacent follower. He'll tell you whatever to get you to follow him, but he's lying." Lindsey with inhuman strength pulled her hands away.

"Maybe you're lying, trying to fool me, but it won't work. You won't manipulate me, I saw how repulsed you were when Duamel's legacy touched your body."

"Are you fucking kidding me Lindsey, you have a fucking hole in your head with a slimy thing in it which could give better blow jobs than you could. Sorry if I was just a little bit creeped out."

Lindsey started to laugh and Sheryl just having hanged up from her husband came over to join them on the couch. Lindsey moved over so Sheryl could sit and she this time held Felix's hands in hers.

"You were always a pervert Felix." Felix smiled and kissed her in her head hole again.

"You'd know my walking glory hole." Sheryl looked at them both and wanted in on the fun.

"So guys what did I miss?" Asked Sheryl. Releasing her husband's hands, Lindsey turned to Sheryl and told her of what they wanted to do. Sheryl looked relieved and nodded. "I'm in, I sure as hell won't follow Jim Jones and Tammy fucking Faye." Lindsey and Felix looked stunned. "Don't look so surprised, the old cunt kept saying they'd be consumed, does that stupid bitch know what consumed means, for the eater it's a wonderful feeling, but for the sad bastards being eaten, I don't think so."

"That's too bad children, and just when I was beginning to like all of you." Said Mr Reinhardt.

"We're so fucking dead," Quipped Felix
Old 03-11-2009, 12:03 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,764
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

why?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:03 AM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,073
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's what douches do.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:04 AM
2 smileys, 1 cup

Credits: 22,034
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total

I read a few paragraphs. I regret it.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:45 AM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,073
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You mean besides yourself?
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:48 AM

Draden Reinhardt or Gorn the inquisitor came to earth centuries previous in search of the wayward parts of Duamel. Coming into existence several centuries before arriving on earth, Reinhardt had the honor of witnessing Duamel the great, attack and destroy several colonies and planets of his former children, the Nuamel. So complete and final was the vindictive vengeance of Duamel, that several intermediate species was also consumed on the principal of having had dealings with the Nuamel, even if those dealings were thousands of generations before. So prevalent the destruction the surviving species joined forces and sought to crush Duamel, which was a bad move since Duamel had perfected the out of phase technique and simply ceased to be. Then once he returned into existence,their vessels occupied his space and was effectively consumed within his flesh. Millions of war ships and billions of crew were defeated in this way, so the survivors took to fleeing for their lives where ever the spacial anomalies associated with Duamel was found. Unchallenged Duamel sought to bring his wayward parts home, to reconstitute himself. Thus, he sent his inquisitors and among them, Reinhardt had failed to return with even one of the master's parts. But, he would be successful, even if it meant taking one of them by force.

"So who dies first?" Reinhardt was so sure of himself and with good reason, he possessed power which made him several times stronger than a normal human, and several times more durable than steel, effectively invulnable. Sheryl allowed her xenomorphic upgrade get the best of her and she tried to muscle her way pass Reinhardt who effortless ripped her head from her body, spewing blood all over the room. Felix jumped to his feet, and Lindsey went deathly pale, groaning over her immanent second death.

"I'm Duamel, you will obey me." Commanded Felix.

"Obey you? please. Who are you exactly? A little man who has seen the perception of greatness and now feels he has what it takes to change not only his destiny but the worlds? And to challenge something that has existed since long ago, get real. you're nothing, at best you could add the smaller Duamel to his larger self and add a little to his greatness."

Lindsey turned to her husband and told him to run, but before she could move, Reinhardt stood next to her and effortless threw her against the far wall. Maggie almost immediately appeared before Felix and lifted him off of the ground. Duamel reached out Felix's hand and touched Maggie on the head, effectively shutting her off, Maggie crumbled to the floor.

"Bravo Duamel, but that will not work on me." Reinhardt said. Duamel laughed and walked over to his wife, helping her to his feet. "Or is it Felix?"

"We're both here Reinhardt." Responded the completed entity. "And the reign of your master is at an end."

Reinhardt understood and moved in a flash to capture Duamel but he only grasped empty air, Duamel and his host had mastered phasing and they were able to take Lindsey with them. Reinhardt picked up unconscious wife, and returned to his house to get his tracker.

Sheryl's husband arrived some time later calling her name but instead found her headless body on the ground, weeping he went to call the police when he heard Sheryl's voice. Looking down he saw her head with spider like legs walking towards him.

"You always said you wanted a little head baby," Joked the bodiless Sheryl, Richard Manson fainted instantly.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:50 AM

It's what douches do.

^^^^WIN^^^^