forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who should the next villain be in the next Batman movie?
The Riddler 41 33.61%
Catwoman 12 9.84%
Penguin 14 11.48%
Clayface 11 9.02%
Mr. Freeze 3 2.46%
Poison Ivy 7 5.74%
Bane 18 14.75%
Joker again? 4 3.28%
Other Suggestions 12 9.84%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2008, 05:41 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 3,563
randomhoudini is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think the villain should be Mary-Kate Olsen. Or a pharmacist. Wait, they'd be the heroes...
Old 11-08-2008, 04:09 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,834
badmedicine09 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

As long as he's NOT portrayed like Jim Carrey's version, I see a lot of potential in The Riddler being a fantastic Batman villain.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:45 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 2,745
imnotlistening2u is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I've heard these rumors as well and I think Philip Seymour Hoffman would make a great penguin. Just saw him in Before the Devil Knows Your Dead. I think he would make a great Batman villain. and Johnny Depp could make a great riddler. could. we'll see what actually happens though.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:35 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,131
jerrys_kid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Philip Seymour Hoffman is agreat actor. i wud like to see his ass play a villain
Old 11-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,461
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

They should have a villain called the fuck you man.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:52 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,456
Nickc is being mentioned in polite conversation

The Riddler is just to close to The Joker....I don't see them going with another Crazy MF.The whole love/Hate thing with Catwoman would be different for the series.Nolan and Bale say they want to make each film different and go in new directions..
Old 11-11-2008, 06:16 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
This would take it out of the PG-13 realm, but I like it.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:34 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,221
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

They need to make a Batman rated R...i know theyll lose a bunch of money, but at least it will be more realistic.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:17 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 9,690
Captain Obvious is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My vote is to bring Mayor Adam West out of retirement in Rhode Island and it won't matter who he has to fight.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:21 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,716
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Batman should fight the entire city of Batman, Turkey!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...itys-name.html