forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-29-2014, 03:48 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 01-04-2015, 10:42 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,424
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Friend's Grandparents from back in the 70's

I told him -- You know grandma rode the hell out of grandpa that night.
Reverse cowgirl style. Think about it.
You know they 69'ed.
He probably finished on her face.
Now don't think about that the next time you kiss her.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:28 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,956
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

I'm definitely a nite owl. Fuck early birds!

Old 01-10-2015, 06:02 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 01-20-2015, 01:15 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,054
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 02-12-2015, 12:08 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,953,689
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 02-13-2015, 11:29 AM

Med Student Makes Yogurt Using Her Own Vaginal Bacteria.

http://cwsanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2...ia-secretions/

Bay Area natural food enthusiasts may not even be able to handle this recipe.
A med student has come up with a way to make yogurt with her own vaginal secretions.
Cecilia Westbrook, an MD/PhD student at the University of Wisconsin, and her friends wondered why there are so many semen-based recipes and nothing on Google about cooking with vaginal juices.
Westbrook knew the most common bacteria in a healthy vagina is lactobacillus. That is the same bacteria found in yogurt, cheese and dairy products.
Westbrook decided to see if she could make yogurt.
Friend, Janet Jay chronicled her findings in a blog titled, “How to Make Breakfast with Your Vagina” on Motherboard.vice.com.
“She grabbed a spoon, a pan, and a candy thermometer, and set out to create yogurt from her vagina—the ultimate in locally-sourced cuisine,” wrote Jay.
The recipe for traditional homemade yogurt starts with milk and ‘yogurt starter.’ The concoction is allowed to stand overnight and in the morning, you have yogurt.
In what is best described as her ‘scientific experiment,’ Westbrook harvested healthy vaginal fluid using a wooden spoon. In a control group, she used real yogurt as a starter. In a negative control group she just used plain milk as a starter. For the third group, she used vaginal fluid as a starter.
Westbrook left the mixtures to stand overnight.
Fast forward to the next morning. Westbrook did the taste test. She described the vaginal yogurt as “sour, fresh and tingled a bit on the tongue.” She said “it reminded her of Indian yogurt and they ate it with blueberries.”
As healthy as it may sound (or not), Jay’s blog explains that there are real reasons why one should not eat yogurt made with vaginal secretions.
Michigan State scientist Larry Forney told them “When you take vaginal secretions, you’re not just taking the lactobacilli. You’re taking everything.” And it’s possible that, from day to day, or woman to woman, “what you’re using in your yogurt is no longer dominated by lactobacilli but other bacteria, some of which could be pathogenic,” he explained.
“It’s a bad idea in general,” Forney said. “But there is an element of it that has some appeal: she’s using bacteria from her own vagina.”
So…. conclusion: YES you can make yogurt with vaginal secretions, but NO, you shouldn’t eat it.

NOTE: Westbrook’s experiment was in no way associated with the University of Wisconsin.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:26 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The McDonald's parfait on the way home to have tonight somehow seems less appealing to me now.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:30 AM

Man Breaks Into Funeral Home, Has Sex With Corpse

http://5newsonline.com/2015/02/13/po...x-with-corpse/

Idiot. It was supposed to be my dad he screwed. "But your dad is a man!" Yeah, you're screwing a dead person, the fact it's a man's body is way, way down the checklist of OK or not OK.
There goes $20.

Old 02-15-2015, 01:32 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,956