forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 02-22-2011, 02:09 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 8,819
gallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSF
Default Question about mp3s

was reading somewhere about lossless m4a's and how mp3s lose sound which is unrecoverable due to compression and though they are convienient its kind of a letdown. So whats the best quality rip from an original cd (format) and does anybody really know whats lost? is it guitar riffs? I always thought it was my stereo headphones that were missing surround channels when i hear a guitar line missing or "in the background" I got the m4a files for an album which in mp3 is 81mb and in losless is 400mb and it DOES sound very crisp but well i dont think it warrants me changing over and wasting space...just wonder what you think out there
Old 02-22-2011, 02:46 AM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 71,894
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

this should explain everything

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 02-24-2011, 06:50 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Fucking mp3's How Do They Work?
Old 02-24-2011, 07:55 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,644
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I think you should be copying your CDs to 8 tracks. Fuck CDs. Fuck MP3s, Fuck M4a, fuck WMA, fuck fuck fuck the policeman...
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-24-2011, 11:46 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,889
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Guitar riffs, you gotta be shittin me.
What's missing is what most humans can't hear.
Stereo headphones don't have surround channels, they have 2-left & right.
It sounds like you're listening to one channel in both sides of the headphones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:42 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,736
ForgottenOne is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Check out .flac - I convert my tracks to that format.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:51 PM

Credits: 1,675
cs34 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I also like flac. 320 kbps mp3's are a good compromise as well.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:31 PM

Credits: 1,505
Nefarious is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

A third vote for FLAC. That said, once you get to 256-320 for an mp3, most people will not be able to discern the difference, particularly on a portable device.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:11 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 86,104
tom is running out of shit to post
tom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to post
Default still out there ?

Code:

Are 8Track recorders still available ?
Old 05-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 118,559
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Way to bump a 2 year old thread with your pointless opinion. And in case you were wondering:

Code: