forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 09-01-2014, 11:52 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Michelle Trachtenberg - Possible

EDIT: Unfortunately for legal/safety reasons, we can't have the pics.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-02-2014 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:43 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,407
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It's from her bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:02 AM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,258,859
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

I can't believe Ricky Gervais is getting shit for pointing out the obvious. If you don't want nudes of you all over the internet don't fucking take them and put them in the cloud.

Since when is common fucking sense objectionable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 09-02-2014, 03:02 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,655
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Could be. Won't be the first time I was wrong about a suspected fake. But I won't be surprised if this shot re-appears and she's wearing a strapless bra that matches those panties. That pic just looks all kinds of wrong to me. Just sayin'

Thanks for responding tho
Old 09-02-2014, 03:44 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,956
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Sweet. See ya shitbird. Don't let the door hit you on your okole on the way out.

Old 09-02-2014, 03:55 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,108
saint66 is a splendid one to beholdsaint66 is a splendid one to beholdsaint66 is a splendid one to beholdsaint66 is a splendid one to beholdsaint66 is a splendid one to beholdsaint66 is a splendid one to beholdsaint66 is a splendid one to beholdsaint66 is a splendid one to beholdsaint66 is a splendid one to beholdsaint66 is a splendid one to beholdsaint66 is a splendid one to behold

If that is Jennifer Lawrence I please want to go there
Old 09-02-2014, 07:19 AM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,279
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Nice work MM. Of course DSF may be the last place to find the pics soon. I'm going to hate this guys forever for what he failed to release.

Old 09-02-2014, 08:57 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Thanks, and I agree with you there. Allegedly the one guy didn't get arrested and he's taken on the run and shall drop more once reaching a secure location.

Someone offered $25,000 for the full collection, I think that's the trap.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:17 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,532
muNdi will become famous soon enoughmuNdi will become famous soon enough
Default news

I have been following the news on this pretty closely. It seems the guy who leaked all this stuff is on the run. He isnt the person who hacked the ppl though or so he claims. Bryan Hamade claims he was just gonna sell a fake pic to the people who supplied him with the money. Though anyone who remembers his reddit posts remember he supplied some of the first images(personally I think he just had a few pics and vids.) The more law enforcement looks into the theft of the info the more it seems like this was not just a smash n grab. Some of these pictures have been removed from the cloud for months. It could be one guy collecting and selling them to ppl in that deep dark part of the Internet aka Tor. More than likely it is a group of people who all have collected a few pictures here and there then traded them to get more. Apparently a lot of those ppl are pretty pissed Hamade got a light shinned on their lil game. I dont think there will be anymore pictures cuz I dont think anyone with any unseen pictures or vids right now is dumb enough to challenge the fbi
Old 09-02-2014, 09:23 AM
MadamMeow

Default Aubrey Plaza add

EDIT: Unfortunately for legal/safety reasons, we can't have the pics.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-02-2014 at 04:35 PM.