forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-26-2013, 07:24 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You can roofie my ass anytime, but I get up at 5. So, timing might be an issue.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:41 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Oh baby, for you I could get up at 4:30 with the roosters.

Hmmm, now that I typed that, I would be waking up with a lot of cock. Going into sensory overload.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:30 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,339
ITG has disabled reputation
Default Shake your moneymaker, scare off predators

When a bat moves in for the kill, some moths jiggle their genitals. Researchers made the observation by studying three species of hawk moths—big moths that can hover—in Malaysia. They snared the insects with bright lights, tied tiny leashes around their waists, and let them fly while bat attack sounds played. All three species responded to the noises with ultrasound—which they made by shaking their private parts, the team reports online today in Biology Letters.

http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceno...enitals-m.html
Old 07-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,427
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

TIL: I've owned Dodgeball on DVD for 9 years, and there's a hidden commentary I haven't discovered yet.

Also, being 40 feels pretty much the same as being 39, until you think about it, and then you get a little depressed
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:13 AM

Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

My Fudge Video has been viewed in every country except Ecuador, Cambodia and Laos

and probably North Korea, but i doubt they'd have access to the ingredients anyway
Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 03:16 PM

TIL I have shaken the man of a man who has shaken the hand of a man whose aunt danced with Napoleon
Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 09-03-2013, 08:31 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,914
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

TIL If I just agree with the real estate agent on the phone, she'll stop talking. If I try to explain anything, she'll just get louder, & talk over me. "I'll take care of that" is all they All want to hear.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,046
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

TIL that MegaDouche is the MegaMember of the MegaMonth. That's a MegaMouthful.

(that's what she megasaid.)
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-04-2013, 12:42 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I'm trying to make September a Megaopolis of Masturbatory Merriment and other stuffs.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,046
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

As long as there are no MegaPic MegaThreads, you know how MegaDouche MegaDislikes those.

AMegaLot.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole