forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 671,091
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Come come, no need for such blatant hostility.

I hear you on the arthritic joints front. I have bad knees due, mostly, to my Air Force days of crawling around under aircraft. Whenever it's cold or wet here, which in Scotland is practically every day of the fucking year, my knees give me absolute havoc.

Last edited by maxbailey : 04-03-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:01 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,017
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

youre a beautiful man

Old 04-03-2009, 07:08 AM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,598
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Damn knees kept me out of the military. So I never got to experience being screamed at and belittled. So I got married to see what it was like.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:10 AM

maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Not too bad yourself

Code:

Not much difference between the two, to be fair.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:12 AM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

i woke up to the same pain :

Old 04-03-2009, 07:17 AM

Code:

air force? youre gay too!

Old 04-03-2009, 07:27 AM

Code:

Not quite, over here it is the Navy who partake in man-love, the Air Force merely watch.

Plus, it's not gay if it's you who's doing the shoving.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:28 AM

Code:

aww sugar

Old 04-03-2009, 07:29 AM

Code:

haha i love you

Old 04-03-2009, 08:53 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

its already 10 oclock and i still feel like shit.

im going back to bed to see if i can sleep this off...
Closed Thread