forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,807
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, I think I finally came to the conclusion that it wasn't me that's the problem. I attract a certain type of woman, though, and that type always seems to be trouble for some reason. One of the sanest relationships I had was with a woman 5 years older than me that couldn't get her husband to divorce her when he stopped fucking her in favor of a sofa cushion with a slit cut in it. So I pronged her and she told him and he finally agreed to divorce her. It was just odd because I was friends with both of them initially, and he slowly decided he liked me less and less and I never talk to him anymore even though he lives half-hour from me. I still talk with her pretty regularly and she lives near DC.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-24-2010, 04:44 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,853
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

finally got some beer and they are goin down WAYYY to ez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 02-24-2010, 04:50 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 191,166
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:

and on that note I can no longer focus on work... damn you cmtez! damn you and you pep posts!

edit: got me one. cmex, I undamn and thank thee

Last edited by gimmebeer : 02-24-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:51 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,588
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

you fucking homewrecker
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 02-24-2010, 04:51 PM

Credits: 79,201,699
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

That's funny. I am the same way. Always end up with needy girls. I don't plan it that way. When I go for really strong willed women they bust my balls until I am miserable.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 02-24-2010, 04:52 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 56,076
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

There's a poll in the poll section about the short girl debate.

For the record, short chicks = hot, midgets, not.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,807
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Yeah, I guess so, but fuck me the bitch was foine and her husband was some kind of closeted mafiankid/bastard69smen homo or something. Quit fucking her and started fucking a couch cushion, I mean really? That girl gave the best blowjobs and he wasn't even down with that. I saw no reason to let it go to waste, she wanted out and he wouldn't agree to it, so I helped her out and got a little benefit too. Not the first time I slept with a married woman, but the last time I did with a woman that wasn't married to me. I'm going to hell anyway if such a place exists, so while I'm here, I'm getting mine.

Code:

Needy girls, yeah... my wife now was spoiled by her daddy until after we were married. She can't be at home after dark alone (that means with her daughter there too). She'll call me easily 10-15 times a day and asks some of the stupidest shit. Damn.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-24-2010, 05:01 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I tend to attract fat chicks. But I never shit in their mouths.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:05 PM

Credits: 79,201,699

Code:

My girlfriend was married when we met. I didn't care and didn't think anything of it. But then we fell in love and it became messy. Now she is separated and we see each other less than we did before. I never cared if a girl was married because I knew it was just a fling, but now I feel bad about it. But what can you do. If this doesn't work out, I would never do it again. Except with her. I wouldn't change a thing about that.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 02-24-2010, 05:35 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,853
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

always makes the work day go by faster...used to go to work with a 6 pack and just use the bathroom on a regular basis, lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Closed Thread