forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-28-2010, 03:10 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i love thermight
Old 03-28-2010, 03:21 PM

Credits: 79,205,684
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

I must have seen this 20 times and I still crack up every time I see it. That roast was one of the best ones. Sarah Silverman was hilarious that night too.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Foetus

Code:

lisa lampanelli is a nasty bitch....love her
Old 03-28-2010, 03:33 PM

Code:

She's had more black cock in her than a urinal at the Apollo.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-28-2010, 03:35 PM
Foetus

Code:

if tommy lee's dick was in her face she wouldnt know whether to suck it, or feed it a peanut
Old 03-28-2010, 06:40 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,116
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

FAIL for the teacher. LIVE is not the opposite of DEATH. ALIVE is.

Code:

Old 03-28-2010, 06:51 PM

Code:

I would think it would be Birth. Opposite of alive is dead.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-28-2010, 07:25 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,212
squashed possum is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i was thinking life was right
Old 03-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,219
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Default If you're gonna take a dump in your girlfriend's car....

Make sure it's your girlfriend's car.

A teen who allegedly defecated in a man's car - thinking it was his girlfriend's - was indicted Thursday on multiple charges of criminal property damage.

Leaving work late the night of March 11, the car's owner reported finding 18-year-old Austin Horries Purifoy in the back seat of his Honda Civic, pulling up his underwear.

"This is your car?" Purifoy said, according to documents filed in court. "I thought this was Desiree's car."

Purifoy then allegedly got out of the car and ran west.

The car's right front window had been shattered with a rock, the glove box had been rummaged through and some coins had been taken from a film canister, the car's owner told police.

Police also discovered a cinder block had been thrown through the glass door of a business a few yards away from where the Honda had been parked. Footprints leading from the door to the Honda were later found to match Purifoy's shoes, which had a distinctive dot and circle pattern, according to court documents.

Located not long after by a nearby ditch, Purifoy allegedly told officers he was outside because he didn't want his "girlfriend" Desiree to see him smoking.

Purifoy, of the 2700 block of Ridgeway Court, was indicted Thursday by a Do-a Ana County grand jury on two charges of criminal property damage - for the broken glass door and the victim's car - and one charge of breaking and entering.

Las Cruces school district records show Purifoy dropped out from Las Cruces High School in December 2008. He remains incarcerated at the Dona Ana County Detention Center, the jail confirmed Thursday.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 03-28-2010, 08:38 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,824
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.