forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for President?
John McCain 35 30.70%
Barack Obama 46 40.35%
Bob Barr 4 3.51%
Neither, cause in the end it always between a douche and a turd 29 25.44%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2008, 09:18 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,147
dusio22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
They are cases all over the country where schools have had to take them down. There is an idiot here in Ohio who refused to teach evolution and tested out a scientific instrument by branding crosses on his students arms. The students he deemed un-christian.

So gay marriage is equivalent to murder?

I bet the argument works for her. So you should be able to force her to have a child that would effect her body and the rest of her life? Maybe you could sell her into slavery afterward.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:20 PM

Code:

I'd have to completely agree with you there. It's all about getting reelected.

I need a drink. That's the only thing that can get the shit taste of politics out of my mouth.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:31 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,666
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

But they did take them down, case solved.
So what, that nut job doing that shit = the government cramming religion down students throats? That some good logic.

Code:

Who said anything about murder? I was talking about killing an animal.

Code:

But you know, it was a bad example to begin with. I only have an issue with it being called and legally recognized as a marriage. As I said, call it a civil union, even with all the same benefits of a marriage, and I'm fine with it.

Code:

That's called being responsible for your actions. If you have un-protected sex, prepare to live with the consequences.

Now, if she was raped and gets pregnant, that's a different story.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:15 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,961
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

This is getting heated. Time out fella, let's all have a beer and discuss something that doesn't get everyone so worked up...How bout religion?

I know and expect to get flamed for this majorly but i will give my opinion on to things that bother me about this country. Like I said this is my opinion, what I see or hear or read. No Fact involved!

The ACLU needs to go. that is apparent in everything. How can this organization continue to work on both sides of the fence like it does? It will protect the rights of a killer but not to be put to death but do nothing for the victim or their family to see that justice is delivered. I realize the death penalty is a touchy subject and I for one am all for it. I think they don't use it enough. Too many appeals are given and yes, I understand that its part of due process. But so is a speedy trial, so when that is corrected then let's focus on the rest of it. granted cops and lawyers a re humans and do from time to time make mistakes. but we live in a time of DNA testing so the appeal process should be reduced and the guilty be put to death. I have veered from the ACLU topic but whatever.

The second is the Union's in this country are part of the reason that the good paying jobs are going south or over seas. In a capitalist society, they companies are responsible to turn profits and with that there are two choices to driving profits up. Lower product standards and make a cheap product or lower employee costs and use cheap labor. the unions drive the labor costs up through their demands for more money, more benefits, more time off. I know unions were formed to protect the employee from being screwed by the companies. I am not dumb. but constant striking when they feel they need more money causes shut downs in production and lower profitability. That said company can just as easy go south, pay half or one third of what they were paying here and see a larger bottom line. I manage a restaurant and I know if I have fifteen employees making 15-20 dollars and hour they eat up my labor dollars in my budget. But if I let them go and hire 15 employees at half I have more room for error.

I know I haven't said anything but the obvious, but I feel these two issues are important to whomever is our elected leader. The overcrowding of our prisons and losing our companies overseas are two economic issues that need to be addressed.

So let's go, tell me what a liberal POS I am or whatever.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:22 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,666
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Agreed!

10char
Old 07-28-2008, 10:41 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,961
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

What? That's all I get. No argument? <walks away a broken man>
Old 07-29-2008, 12:37 AM

I don't agree with the ACLU much either. I understand some of it, but their tactics don't always make sense.

Unions do need to go. They served their purpose in the early 20th century, now they have destroyed the american auto industry.

As for how the kook here in ohio relates to prayer in school, well, he had the support of his school board, republicans, and a great deal of the community.
Republicans hide behind the bible and the constitution at the same time. How, I don't know.

I know I won't change your mind and although I'll listen, I don't think my mind is going to change either. I've developed my thought processes and ideas from my experiences in life and they work for me. You have your right to your opinions and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Basically, we cancel each other out. but that is life. yin and yang, black and white, it's all about balance.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:17 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,502
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

[quote=dusio22;89986]

I'm talking about having to look at the ten commandments in a school. If you're not christian, it can be a bit irritating. Or in a courthouse.
QUOTE]

the ten commandments were in the old testament so jews believe it as well, and i never heard of any school ever teaching the ten commandments
Old 07-29-2008, 10:31 AM

Code:

I'm not saying jews don't believe. But muslims don't. Atheists don't. Buddhists don't.

If you do a search, there are plenty of cases where teachers and/or schools have hung the ten commandments and have had to be taken to court to get it removed. Same with courthouses.
They may not be teaching it, but even as someone raised catholic, I don't want someone else whose view may not be mine, using religious symbols in a classroom.
It's called separation of church and state. It's the one thing the writers of the constitution were abundantly clear on.

Look, I'm not a fanatic left wing crazy. I just don't want religion in politics or state funded schools.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:52 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,502
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

buddhism is a philosophy. the ten commandments kinda reflects the laws of america and just what most people this is right or wrong, if your an atheist it doesnt mean you go out killing, or stealing, cheat on your spouse, or lie. where im from theres a lot of jews and muslims as well as christians and we never learned anything about any religion in school, and most of my teachers especially in elementary and middle school were jewish.