forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 10-08-2009, 05:27 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,240
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

so essentially the browns have cashed it in for this season
Old 10-08-2009, 08:07 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The Browns are better off without Braylon. He might do well with the Jets. Word is, he longed to play for a NY team. Listening to Mangini, you get the idea that he's in to win long term. Don't look to see the Browns do shit for a couple years. These 2 draft picks we picked up get us to 11. Also, word is that Quinn is on the block for the right price. For him I would expect 1st, 3rd, and 5th round picks. Plus, maybe some players. So far, I like Mangini. Good luck, Jets.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:37 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,877
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

you are out of your mind if you seriously think that. considering jay cutler went for a first and third...(which before him.. i cant think of another player going for a first rounder...) id bet my bottom dollar you couldnt get a 3rd round pick for quinn right now. teams dont even want boldin for a second rounder. its insane. NFL teams value picks wayyyyyyyyy too much.

1st 3rd and 5th lol. never. im pretty sure the browns gave up less to trade up to draft quinn
Old 10-08-2009, 09:14 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Browns got a 3rd (possibly2nd) and 5th for Braylon. Plus the Jets star special teams player. And Braylon's a bum.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,517
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Both Bay Area teams are for shit.
Fuckin' Raiders - same shit, different year.

And Niners? WTF?
Are they quiting? How does a team quit on Singletary?
No fire.

Old 10-11-2009, 05:56 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

Bengals win at Ravens.. Great win for them.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:43 PM

a great day for boston haters. suck it pats
Old 10-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

The new no-wedge rule sucks.
I heard it called a few times today, and having played a lot of special teams, just feel like it takes away a key return element.

Old 10-11-2009, 09:11 PM

Code:

yeah. i love to see people get lit up lol but the kickoff is the most brutal 5 seconds of sport in the entire world. 22 guys all over 200lbs (who run sub 4.7 40s) running into each other with a 40 yard build up? its too much. those guys are the guys making the least money in the league... look at how they protect QBs. im all for it
Old 10-11-2009, 09:13 PM

Head Of NFL Players Union Writes Email Opposing Rush Limbaugh's Attempt To Buy Rams

According to ESPN, the executive director of the NFL players union has written an email to the association's executive committee, detailing his opposition to any purchase of the St. Louis Rams football team by Rush Limbaugh.

NFL Players Association Executive Director DeMaurice Smith wrote, "I've spoken to the Commissioner [Roger Goodell] and I understand that this ownership consideration is in the early stages. But sport in America is at its best when it unifies, gives all of us reason to cheer, and when it transcends. Our sport does exactly that when it overcomes division and rejects discrimination and hatred."

Limbaugh -- a native of Cape Girardeau, Missouri -- first mentioned his interest in owning the NFL team in spring 2009, and has teamed with St. Louis Blues owner Dave Checketts to submit a bid. ESPN reports that the pair are among six potential bidders.

The St. Louis Business Journal reports that "given the poor state of the economy and the Rams' miserable on-field performance," sources estimate the franchise's entire value at $700 million to $750 million. The team is family owned. Its majority owners are siblings Chip Rosenbloom and Lucia Rodriguez.

Limbaugh had a brief stint as an NFL commentator for ESPN in 2003, but was forced to resign after controversial comments about Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb:
"I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well,''Limbaugh said. "There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve. The defense carried this team."

New York Giants defensive end Mathias Kiwanuka:
"...if it goes through, I can tell you where I am not going to play."

Code:

Normally, I'd probably be take a free-market, capitalist approach on this and just let him buy it and fail, but HELL YEAH! it's time there's some payback for these fuckin' haters.