forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-28-2009, 04:13 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,874
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
really? thats pretty surprising. its not like hes a proven winner or anything? hes got a .500 record for the team over his two year stint... but averaging like 12 points a game doing it (god damn awful. anything under 19 pts/game is disgusting) i think with the money danny boy throws around every year the leash would be a little shorter for skin fans. guess no. how much longer till cowher or shannahan are on the sidelines for washington?
Old 09-28-2009, 04:58 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

How's Winslow working out for you? You can have Braylon too if you want.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:10 PM

Code:

the way things are in cleveland right now.. im sure braylon would pay his own ticket
Old 09-28-2009, 06:55 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,482
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

its all about rebuilding. we started off great....then just fell apart last year. he just needs to light a fire under them. im still down with blaming the o-line and QB. his play calling sucks......but i think thats more from his realization that hes working with crap.

i was considering this year a thowaway year anyway. i was gonna let them restock once more through the draft and then come through next year.

lets see if danny boy follows the plan next offseason.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,810
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

well how do u think my fins are doing? 0-3, penny's out. we get to see how our "rookie" qb does now. yay! and even worse, while pennington was playing, we still looked like shit.

the only players on that team are the RBs and the OLine at times.

Defense is shitty, and Porter and Taylor can't do much at the line of scrimmage. At least they get pseudo sacks in practice, I'm sure.

Fuck, from AFC East champs to probably 6-10(and thats optimistic)
Old 09-29-2009, 09:25 AM

Code:

thats what happens when you go 1-15 in 2007.. then get the easiest schedule in 2008 and go 11-5... and then get the hardest scedule this year. they wont win 5 games lol thats even pushing it actually
Old 09-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,602
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Fucking panthers... I hope they go 0-16 after that shitty display last night. I think Delhomme might actually be French for "turnover."
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-30-2009, 07:39 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,936
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

TROTTER is back and he thinks god is behind him!!!

fucking hell...I love the guy but he's 32, been out of the league for 2 seasons and has rebuilt knees. wtf? Simply from a locker room/leadership standpoint - I actually think he's a no-risk, solid addition...but damn - how desperate are they? The Rams even passed on him.

he was on local sports radio this AM - saying he had a dream about the iggles winning the superbowl w/ him playing....and that it was from god.

seriously, I want him to be right.....but why do these faggots think that an omnipotent being truly cares about a silly football game?

I'm going to start praying for a great day of posting on DSF.
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 09-30-2009, 08:27 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,364
punjab is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

fucking godless heathen. don't you know that teams who win games only do so because they prayed the hardest and more closely followed His Word?

except for last year's superbowl where that pagan polamalu defeated jesus' brother kurt warner.

if i may quote the bible, "and then jesus sayeth unto the beggars at the temple; i would love to cure your leprosy, but brady has to convert this 3rd down. just sit tight." i believe that was the book of belichick; chapter 3, verse 18.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:44 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,936
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

hahahahahh..fucking amen.

yahweh needs to fucking tighten up the closer situation on my favorite baseball team too. father abraham apparently should have made some more sons that can come in and get 3 silly outs.

lol @ warner too. you want proof that god doesn't exist? you're spot on - last year's SB was the anti-burning bush.
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."