forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-17-2009, 01:06 AM
This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked

Credits: 108,099
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future

Mother's fury at Tesco Christmas card that pokes fun at ginger children

Putting up with the occasional wisecrack and taunt is something that everyone with ginger hair has to live with.

But a redheaded mother-of-three was incensed when she saw a Christmas card featuring Santa Claus making a joke at the expense of ginger-haired children.

The card on sale at Tesco pictured a ginger-haired child on Father Christmas's knee with the words: 'SANTA loves all kids. Even GINGER ones.'

Mrs Phillips said:'I have shown it to a lot of friends and they are all disgusted by it. I just don't find it funny at all. My three girls are beautiful. I have never seen anything in my life promoting making fun out of people with ginger hair.

'Maybe I am just being naive but they shouldn't be able to make fun of ginger children like that. I showed my nine-year-old twins the card and they were confused, they asked my why it didn't just say "Santa loves all kids." It's quite upsetting.

'Kids do get bullied for looking different and people making cards like this encourages the bullies.

'The card company must be so desperate to sell cards they don't care who they offend in the process.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:16 AM

pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future

Old 12-17-2009, 01:20 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 554,076
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hmmm, looks familiar, like 5 posts ago...

Old 12-17-2009, 01:25 AM

Code:

Maybe I should have just quoted your post and added the story to go along with it...whoops
Old 12-17-2009, 01:30 AM

Old 12-17-2009, 01:30 AM

Old 12-17-2009, 02:02 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 554,076
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Shite happens.
But that bitch does look pretty miserable that someone could make fun of her nasty little gingers.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 12-17-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,933,033
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 210,254
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Fucking epic!

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?