forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 01:48 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,260
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
no shit your a liberal....wow couldn't of guessed it......lol same people who think inmates who murder and rape should have rights.....lol

Last edited by Carlos Spicy Wiener : 01-26-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:49 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,615
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

saw the youtube channel....and it is you! damn you guys are obnoxious. and your girl might have the most annoying voice ever.

just saying.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:54 AM

Credits: 79,201,871
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Honestly I think it is bullshit that private citizens have to dig into their pockets for something like this. I mean why do we pay taxes? Aren't there other counties that can help? The whole thing sounds shady to me. In six months we will hear about how much of that money was wasted.

Code:

Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:55 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,399
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i dont go out of my way for strangers.

its the american way!!

Old 01-26-2010, 01:57 AM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,302
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

and not to steal your thunder, but its "Shut that cunts mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!"
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:57 AM

Code:

my comment about the emma goldman book? that was written back in the 1900s? when you were thrown in jail bc you couldnt pay bills? when they would look up developmentally disabled individuals or crazies and throw away the key? where the warden from shawshank looked like a compasionate fellow in comparison?

yeah, i dont think that prisoners at that time- usually just poor people in for petty offenses- should be treated subhumanly. even now they shouldnt. they deserve some dignity and respect.

except for kid touchers, rapists and molesters. those fuckers cant be fixed. good doc on it you can get through torrents: BBC Law and Disorder 3 of 4 - A Place for Pedophiles. The first one on the streets of Philadelphia was pretty good too.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:59 AM

Code:

white man's burden. duh.

even worse are the billions of dollars a year we give alone to developed nations like France and Japan.......and especially Israel. we buy our global friends.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:00 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,399
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

lol i love you

Old 01-26-2010, 02:12 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,260
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

I always love that, people always have a opinion about how people need to be treated. Man you have now idea how people need to be treated until the day you can stand in my boots and see mother fuckers in jail for grand theft who will fucking cut your throat for nothing. Everyday i work in an environment where people who are soft offenders, small time drugs and theft who will kill a person to make their name. So don't tell me about how I should treat another human being in a place where they will cut my fucking throat for doing my job. In the past six years I've fought for my life twice, how many fucking time in your life have you done that. I've had a knife to my throat by a douche bag fucking car theft........I 've seen guys in for something small 6 months later because they can't be fixed. People from republicans to democrats to liberals have no idea what it's like to deal with theses people. Yea we have people form every political background in this job. But I'll tell you one thing after you do it, it doesn't matter what background you have. When you deal with the scum of the earth your so fucking tired of hearing people say how prisoners are treated. They are treated that why to make sure they follow the rules , because they don't give a fuck about you or anyone else. and it's their rules or nothing.

Last edited by Carlos Spicy Wiener : 01-26-2010 at 02:13 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:27 AM

dude, what the fuck?

read the fucking book or download it. it has nothing to do with letting criminals run the prison and kill whoever. its about basic human rights which were denied to prisoners back in the 1900s.

If you want to get esoteric -Its touched on in the prison section, but it is also touched on in other places of the book: how our oppressive society makes us into selfish individualists willing to harm others without regard.

we didnt come into this world willing to slit a man's throat that is just doing his job. something is making that low level corner boy consider murder. why not get to the root of the problem instead of continue the same path of punishment. id say that same path isnt working.

something has changed from the 1900s until now where prisoners are less respectful of human life. what? what has broken their human spirit? why have they given up trying to fit in with society?

theres nothing wrong with contemplating this. it doesnt mean im going to invite them into my house. it doesnt mean i want to work in a prison bc i think that if i joke with them they will become my best friend.

its taking a step back to rethink how things are done and see if a better way for everyone cannot be found.