forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 209,561
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

I'll know 11am tomorrow if I'll have a job with a motor company I'm sponsored by.

If I'm hired I'll be working from home, pretty much the sweetest gig I've ever had next to playing DJ and fucking whores, now I get to play with toy cars and check out whores on DSF.

I'll post my either depressing or drunken news once I know

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 01-25-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 209,561
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Also, why is all my posts in "random thoughts" always the top of the fucking page?

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 01-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,302
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Damn it. Chick fil a is now my go to stoner food, but the only one in town is at the college and closes at 6 pm. I also want to stab my nephew cause he isn't passing me MY joint. Cunt.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 12:05 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,374
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
bc youre great

Old 01-26-2010, 12:08 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,588
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

okay, i am asking for some assitance on this one, sure probably not the place to put this request but since i figure that the best of the best of the DSF always looks here several times a day, maybe someone can lend a hand. i have tried repeatedly to search for an album from Nelson ( yeah that POS brother duo) the album is "Because They Can" the only song i really want off of it is, "Five O'clock Plane" IT'S FOR MY WIFE! not that it will make any difference to those who are going to verbally ream me for wanting that song, hell it will probably make the abuse worse. and yes i would have posted this request it the "Park bench" area, but like i said The Best of The Best of The DSF can be found here! and i'll throw in 1,000.00 credits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB

Last edited by Magnusrex : 01-26-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:15 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,374
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

yay no work for two days

Old 01-26-2010, 12:17 AM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

this looks like it. Someone who isn't high can figure out where it belongs in park bench.
Its good. No virus.
Quote:

Last edited by brodiemaxx : 01-26-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:19 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,588
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

ever search i did for Nelson, turned up 10 pages of Willie Nelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 01-26-2010, 12:21 AM

Code:

No problem sir. Sometimes, I'm at that zen level of high and make things happen. Glad to assist in getting you a blowjob.
Quote:
Old 01-26-2010, 12:57 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,245
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Shame on you America: the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, and mentally ill without treatment - yet we have a benefit for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations.

Closed Thread