forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-13-2009, 06:37 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,857
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

he needs to be in fucking jail.

he killed a man drunk driving. wtf
Old 08-13-2009, 08:01 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,877
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

VICK TO THE EAGLES!! yayy. glad he landed somewhere good. the philly fans will love him + hell get national exposure since philly is actually good. oh and week 13... eagles at falcons
Old 08-13-2009, 11:24 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

ah whatever he shouldnt get that much playing time.

im most interested to see how much theyre paying him.
and who knows, maybe theyll cut him.........

im glad he got back to the nfl, mainly cuz while i think he fucked up major, the outrage, for me, was totally overblown. but anyway, congrats to him, and hopefully he can find the field as a KR or a WR or option HB...
Old 08-16-2009, 11:16 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
Murphiavelli is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default vick

they won't pay him for a one or two play gimmick. He will throw, run, and receive.

He will also run the clock down when the Eagles are up, and Donovan McNugget needs a breather.

Good acquistion< and Vick has been punished enough. You got to look at scope. The reason he served so much jail time is that they got him with the RICO shit. He was trafficking animals and running money interstate avoiding taxes, and running an illegal business. THAT is why he was in jail a year plus. All in all Goodell is being a prick by not just reinstating him condition free.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:53 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,165,746
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Favre officially signed

Vikings.com reports the Minnesota Vikings have officially signed unrestricted free-agent QB Brett Favre (Jets). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Old 08-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Dicktowel.com

I Hate Brett Fucking Favre
Old 08-18-2009, 11:18 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,747
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Agreed. Apparently most Packer fans feel the same.

Code:

Old 08-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Dicktowel.com

and im a fins fan

i just think he's a total dumbass who ruined his rep trying to keep coming back.

even tho mj is the greatest, to me, he ruined his rep, too, by trying to play while 34 and on the FUCKING wizards. what a horrible way to end ur career.

even though people like marino went out without a bang and without a title, they did it with class.

for me, one of the biggest reaosns favre keeps coming back was:

a. to break passing records(and set the INT record, of course)
b. to keep his wack consecutive starts streak, which holds no weight to me anymore. i know it would have been hard, but i really wish the pack could have reinstated him on the roster, and let aaron rodgers start the first game while favre was on the bench so his stupid fucking streak would get broken. fuck. hopefully someone can break his g-ddamn arms off in a game. he'd probl still get the start for the next game anyway. anything for that streak.

wow, i really fucking hate the guy. shit
Old 08-19-2009, 06:52 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,945
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

did you hear that sappy fappy clip about his daughter crying and shit? I wanted to punch my radio.

again - I need to stop listening to sports radio....this nonstop Vick shit in Philly is fucking maddening. I'm so fucking sick of hearing Reid, Banner and Lurie saying the gave Vick a 2nd chance too.....WTF? Suck my dick.....you did it because you got an immense fucking talent for dirt fucking cheap. Fuck all this virtuous noise - just say what it is.

AND WHY IS FUCKING STILL #7!?!?!? Had he picked any number above 10, he wouldn't have to be listed as QB and fuck up the roster.

That all said - when Dnabb starts throwing short passes into the turf - I'll be chanting for Vick like everyone else. This will not end well.

The other idea I really really like is just bring him in.....get him in shape....take all the media heat.....and then trade him next year for 1st round picks.
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 08-19-2009, 08:56 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,877
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

thatll never happen. teams are so protective over first rounders. hell cutler is the only trade i can think of off the top of my head that (and shaub) went for a first rounder. and cutler is top 5 Qbs in the league.. so vick wouldnt even get a 3rd rounder (moss was traded to the pats for a 4th)