forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 05:36 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,141
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
lol nope black top blue jeans grey boots, crinkled leather jacket and huge black prada sunglases

Old 01-21-2010, 05:43 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

haha lies

Old 01-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

i know you dont give a fuck what i think, but, the only way you could be hotter is if you post a pic of you eating a sausage and pepper sandwich
Old 01-21-2010, 06:17 PM
satan666

Just a heads up:

I changed the banking settings to reflect each user's TOTAL credits, whereas it used to just reflect your checking credits. It now will combine your checking and savings as your total. Each is still separate, it is only combined to reflect your total net worth.

Its all explained HERE

Also,

Take part in the first DSF Lottery!

Read about it HERE

READ IT NAO, FAGGOT!
Old 01-21-2010, 06:31 PM
Foetus

i feel like this tonight...

Old 01-21-2010, 06:38 PM

Code:

lol of course i care

Old 01-21-2010, 06:38 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Not sure why, but I often have trouble seeing Foetus' images, and also that YouTube was blocked.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:49 PM
Foetus

Code:

hmmm, im not sure why. all my images are posted an that old guys, however, i did accidently delete a bunch last week. but recent shit should be there. and the youtube, is youtube. and fuck you anyway, you probably added me to your ignore list.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 671,210
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

nope, true story.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:52 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

fistfuck, I couldn't view your post cuz your shit is broken. also, i only toyed with that idea.
Closed Thread