forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-23-2010, 02:07 AM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,030
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I recognize dat azz.

there's more of her on Crimelife
Old 10-24-2010, 07:35 AM
Consume me.

Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I've seen a bunch of pics of this but I didn't know it was on tape. whats the story?

Old 10-24-2010, 07:44 AM
Consume me.

Old 10-24-2010, 07:44 AM
Consume me.

Old 10-25-2010, 02:58 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,163
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

^^^Be still my beating heart
Old 10-25-2010, 03:14 AM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Guys, I hate to be worse than a bad case of road rash, but there is a thread called Pics Of Dead Kids *WARNING* - Explict, Graphic, Gore, Fun*. Can we please keep the pics of little dead kids and babies to there. It's only right, since not everyone can deal with the sight of dead and maimed children.

Click here to go there <----
Old 10-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 10-25-2010, 11:03 AM
Consume me.

Old 10-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

i posted the link to the story and vid a couple of weeks ago, but i guess it was lost in the crash.

Marcus Jannes (21) committed suicide by hanging and he broadcast it over the internet

Code:

video:

Code:

Old 10-25-2010, 02:10 PM

Too late Foetus. youTube done kilt it. It was a violation of disgust. Have they no sense of what the people want?
Code: