forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-16-2009, 06:52 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 327,506
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
haha you sounds like espn, pettite wasnt using when he won the series this year, mcgwires usage came out years after he set/broke records. its all in the timing. was it comforting that no matter how great the yankees played and how shitty the philles did joe buck was still singing their praises?

Old 11-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,109
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

hahaha thanks therm.........i much prefer seeing mustard than man-mayo on my man Mariano. It was an very exciting, and man have you guys got a good team, but damn Howard looked silly up there. Happens to the best of them though, just not if your name is Derek Jeter. Amy couldn't be more right about the monstrosity that is Joe Buck, I'll be he blows the whole team after games..........I also think she is spot on when talking about the difference between mcguire/pettitte
Old 11-16-2009, 07:03 PM

Credits: 79,176,947
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I guarantee you that most professional athletes have done a cycle once or twice in their life.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 11-17-2009, 08:19 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 17,071
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

YOU....YOU!?!?!?! You dirty fucking yankee-jersey sewing, philly bashing, lazy vacationing fuckface - I feel like I just found out my 9 year old daughter isn't mine...lol.

I know pettite wasn't using during the WS....he admitted to it AFTER he was named. I just find it amusing that all was forgiven with him.

If the Yanks sign Lackey, I'm going to rape Jorge Posada so he waddles back/forth to the mound even more next year.
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 11-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 17,071
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

that's precisely what I'd say too if two or 3 of the biggest stars on my favorite team got busted too*

*JC Romero doesn't count - who cares about your 7th inning guy, really? Although I do want Chan Ho Park back....which is a sentence I can't believe I just typed in public. Who knew?
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 11-17-2009, 10:11 AM

Credits: 79,176,947

Code:

I don't care. I know they all do it.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 11-17-2009, 05:19 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 327,506
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

Haha sorry but you know I'm right. Besides you had it last year, it was ny's turn. And as my mommy says the Yankees always win

Old 01-12-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,917,067
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Mark McGuire is a roider!
Old 01-13-2010, 12:09 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,485
bigtexdy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

As an A's fan I am not surprised by McGwire's admittance of roids, always disappointed though.

They are apparently sucking intentionally in order to either move team or just be terrible, should be a great season.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:21 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,425
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Billy Beane always has an ace under his sleeve. Don't count them out.