forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 07:03 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,205
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
where was your advice on friday?

Old 01-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,012
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

What happened Friday? And don't say 'something'.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:06 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,205
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

my mobile broke

Old 01-11-2010, 07:07 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,170,085
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

I tried that once on why I don't ask for directions when I drive. She just laughed. I figure I'd get the same response.

Code:

Tried that on both of them. The first one is a cool little vibrator now. The 2nd one comes on, but half the buttons don't work and it won't play sounds or vibrate when you get a call. bluetooth is dead too.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,012
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

I'm sorry.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:28 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,121
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

That's why people kept saying the food tastes like crap. I thought they were speaking metaphorically

Old 01-11-2010, 09:49 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,614
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

haha you think we talked it up enough to give them their monies worth?
Old 01-11-2010, 10:16 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,614
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i am thread killer tonight.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:05 AM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,170,085
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

CURIOUS ASTEROID FLYBY: A curious object is about to fly past Earth only one-third the distance to the Moon. Cataloged as a 10m-class asteroid, 2010 AL30 has an orbital period of almost exactly 1 year. This raises the possibility that it might not be a natural object, but rather a piece of some spacecraft from our own planet. At closest approach on Jan. 13th, 2010 AL30 will streak through Orion, Taurus, and Pisces glowing like a 14th magnitude star.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:44 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

WHOA WHOA WHOA...

i havent been on all day so can somebody tell me why we had 608 sign-ups today!?!
That beats the old record by almost 340
WTF? Did anyone notice any unusually high activity in any areas?

(i'm gonna go have a look around to see if i can figure it out)
Closed Thread