forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,198
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

i just played go fish with my mamaw. i haven't done that it years.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:44 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 50,031
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
To be honest, I couldn't give a fuck if it's real or not. If Satan thinks it is (which appears to be the case) then fine, if it's not and you've conned Satan, fair play to ya. I would say, it would be better if you were less defensive and go for the e-thug-ish stance all the time. If you stopped that, you actually might not be bad to have around....
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:49 PM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

ok relax pobs
i'll send you a german hooker.
and i just figured you guys were playing so was I
I have nothing to prove here
Old 01-11-2010, 06:50 PM

Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

I'm completely relaxed. And I never said about you having to prove anything.

Believe or not that was me calm and normal.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 01-11-2010, 06:50 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,132
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Bullshit. E-shank that limey mofo :

Old 01-11-2010, 06:52 PM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

lmfao
bloody hell
Old 01-11-2010, 06:54 PM

Code:

Watch it fishman, or I'll shit in your herbs again!
Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 01-11-2010, 06:58 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,170,093
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Washed my 2nd cell phone in 3 months. Wife says I can't do laundry any more.

haha. I love it when a plan comes together.

btw, the Sony W580i is not waterproof.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:00 PM

Code:

Seems like thats a little extreme just to get out of doing laundry. Couldn't you have just whipped out your cock and balls and said "These are why I don't do laundry!"?
Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 01-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,012
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Submerge it in a bowl of rice (uncooked). The rice will suck out the moisture. It might still have life left.
Closed Thread