forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 01:33 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,615
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
there is a good chance satan is trying to blackmail me into having a gay rendezvous with him. he is the prince of darkness after all.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:35 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,509
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

so how many DSF credits = how many AM credits?

sayyessayyessayyes

not my links. always virus check.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:36 AM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

satan can shapeshift. watch out if megan fox ever hits on you.

or a goat.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:36 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,198
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

It isn't blackmail if you beg for it.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:40 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,267
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I dated a married woman once and it didn't turn out to well, she told me she was pregnant and I called her a whore..........lol. then she admitted it was her husbands......fucking woman.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:46 AM

married women are the best. they like to leave right away.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:48 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Like Striker said, its a site designed for ppl to hook up. I was only recounting my experiences on Ashley Madison. You don't have to go there if you don't want to.

EDIT
Code:

And the site is not to try to "date" married women... It's more like a "You make me feel good, i make you feel good" type of arrangement these ppl are looking for
Old 01-11-2010, 01:50 AM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I remember watching the episode of dr phil that discussed that site when it first started. crazy shit.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:04 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,734
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

is that corporate shill, I smell?

get yer money fast eddie.

I'm cool with the concept, I just can't imagine sharing any stepping out 'encounters' over a site. You'd need to be in one of those 'open' marriages, imo.
Either that or it's back to the Red Lion Hotel bar for Karaoke Night, the expense of a few cosmos and a sloppy night of coitus.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:09 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,615
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

looked legit to me. like he said, some were rated that they had shown. some are empty and it looks like the chicks tried for a couple days, got too many cock pics, then quit (like DSF!). then there are plenty of fat chicks selling their soul to get some human interaction.

def worth looking at.

plus, i think i saw the same pic as a profile pic that was used here by that.....40 yr old woman who had topless pics from vacation...and was talking about how experienced old chicks are. stories didnt match up so im think both are fake.