forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-08-2008, 11:42 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,788
John_Locke is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think it was a lack of popularity when it first came on, and I think Fox and their shoddy advertising can be blamed for that. People were not ready for a "smart" show, and it was def. on the wrong channel. If it originally aired on HBO, it would probably still be on.

Its a damn shame though. One of the smartest, funniest and well-written shows I've ever seen.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,869
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

FYI about Arrested Development...All the things they said, next time on Arrested Development, where never on.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,139
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

David Cross says it best himself

as Ms. Featherbottom

notice the Aztec Tomb in the background......It's a career maker!
Old 09-08-2008, 11:55 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,788
John_Locke is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
One of the many wonderful things about the show. I loved the one where Buster somehow got on top of the country club roof while Lucile did her water aerobics.

Barry Zuckercorn was also a close second to Tobias Funke for funniest character.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:40 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,487
Sin&Serenity is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default me...

What I like;
Gambling, all sports unless their fucking gay like baseball (I mean that in the nicest possible way, just my opinion), strip clubs, playing poker with the guys drinking scotch and smoking havanas.

What pisses me off;
teachers that bitch about wanting to get paid the same as everyone else when they work 33% less hours, bitches that want equality when it only suits them, people that diss without the knowledge of knowing, and MOST OF ALL... MY BITCH OF AN EX THAT FUCKED OFF WITH SOME OTHER PRICK WHEN SHE WAS SIX MONTHS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD THAT SHE NOW CLAIMS TO REFUSE IS MY BABA.... *cough* fuck you, just fuck, one day my little boy will know who his papa is, and you'll look like a cunt!

anyway, thats me, Sin&Serenity, I like my gambling and drink, yet no one that wins my trust will ever lose my side.

Hope you're all the nuts and happy
Simon/
Old 09-08-2008, 05:48 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,487
Sin&Serenity is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

meh... I've just realised my above post may have sounded a little out of tone. My apologies.

I really don't begrudge my pregnant fiance for meeting someone else, but it's a bitter pill to swallow sometimes...

WOW my god I sound like a loser... nehah... it's all good, she's happy, and that means my boy's all good, and that's what matters! I work my ass off and if that means that one day I can give my kid the life he deserves, then that's what he'll have. I may not have the privilege of seeing him grow, but I'll still be his papa, and I'll always love him to bits...
Old 09-08-2008, 06:56 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 81,886
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

Code:

It sounds like your baby is the one getting fucked.
RIP TheSnake
Old 09-08-2008, 07:09 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,447
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

fuck you in your no-no hole. i didn't work 33% less hours. and teachers should get paid what the job is worth...as in i spent more time with your kid than you, am responsible for teaching your kids and trying to make them responsible adults.

now that i think about it, fuck you in general. and, no, the belated apology in your next post doesn't make it better.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:12 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 81,886
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Looks like S&S just made the list.lol
RIP TheSnake
Old 09-08-2008, 07:22 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,447
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

not the way to enter the dsf.

not my links. always virus check.