forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 12:59 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If there was no avatar system in place today and i announced that only people with avatars are now able to see the private threads i'm sure you'd say the same thing.

Code:

The credits system cant tell the difference between a link you uploaded and a "found" link you have re-posted. There need not be any danger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont be scerrrd.

Almost all of you earn probably over 20 credits a day just for being active in the forum.. even if you aren't posting much. How many links have you needed to see in order to download them all of last week? Maybe 10-20... that amount of credits can be earned in one day.

It's more just another of my attempts to get lurkers (who coincidentally have low credits) to post more in order to earn credits so they can see the links.

Again, it will be an experiment... i have tried many things here and some have worked, some havent... i would not have known what worked without having tried new things, ya know?

Old 01-06-2010, 01:00 AM
satan666

Code:

i never save my passwords on my computer... i always manually type them in... and yes, they are all different

but i changed some of the important ones anyway... i'm paranoid like that
Old 01-06-2010, 01:02 AM
satan666

On a side note, this has forced me to try Windows 7 which isnt too terrible (although i been on it for like only 4 hours now)

EDIT -- oh yaaay, 3 posts in a row by me... i look like a n00b
Old 01-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,306
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

NOOB!!!!!!

Old 01-06-2010, 01:18 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,735
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I say anything to get more contributions.
I think the earn-to-play idea is great.
Get the leeches to post in the Bench; something like 1 'share' to 5 downloads is cool with me. Ideally, it would only allow them to see five links for every one of their posts.
Funny how the main complaint is how hard it is to find stuff to post, but we all keep rollin'... when motivated.

Now if we could just get them to do it right!
Hey Lucas, any way to write a script to ****-out an uncoded link? (like any .com or .net that isn't in a code box?)

I'm just tired of being the heavy - worried about getting our shit taken (again) for procedural errors.

Last edited by Fever : 01-06-2010 at 01:20 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:20 AM
satan666

Code:

Booyakasha .....listen up rudeboi everytin irie whayaso lickylicky ya wangagot fifiman

Old 01-06-2010, 01:24 AM
satan666

Code:

I certainly can't write anything but i can have a look to see if there is already something out there.

I already have a script that wont let people create new threads until they have at least 15 posts... that has cut down on the spam bcuz most spammers wont stick around to post 15 times in order to spam their shit.

There might be a workaround in this case as well. Let me think about it.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:32 AM
satan666

Here's a pic of what i drove around in with no window. Needless to say the 1st place i went was to go get my window replaced :

Goodnight DSF faggos

355, adhesivestp, atr112001, axl-69, bexxx, brianwp, chipset2222, chris2051*, cmoren2, cr1t3n, darkedge21, Davanite, dztrucktion, El Presidente, fsmak08, george0206, gooode, halobot, Harold_Penize, hellscream_619, hollyfina33, Jazzy1, jbob30, johnnyboy, karsmar, kb2525, kongo, lansingfan, laxfan23, LeonardShelby, lonfal, Lt.Dangle <----QUEER, matblack, mjk036, moose, mrorange50, nachos1345, Nooch, no_1, OJKillsPeople, pisceschef, postmoves*, riotgear, rktect29, rocker182, ScudNutz, Stanley, strommsarnac, tab338, The Godfather, ThisBJustMe, tio7, vannertag, WizardSleeve49, xazile, xbellex
Old 01-06-2010, 01:36 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,735
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I just googled it, and actually there seems to be an Auto Code out there:

(I can't see it because I'm not an Admin)

That seems like another option. Anytime someone enters an http into text, it would get automatically 'coded'. Then to just set up the **** blackout on all hosts other than those approved.

Old 01-06-2010, 01:40 AM
satan666

Code:

thanks... i'll see if it's something i can do by myself. tomorrow that is
I'm knackered... been a long and frustrating day. I gotta get some rest.

laterzzz
Closed Thread