forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Old 07-27-2008, 02:18 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,670
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
hahaha sorry man. Can't be helped.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:20 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,966
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

No prob. Just a little defensive from earlier.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:53 AM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,474
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You're one to talk about fucking up the English language.

The saying is: "If it quacks like a duck". Also, 'quacks' is not capitalized.

Highest political office should not be capitalized. Also, POTUS is technically not the highest office in the United States, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is.

The presidency is not a person. The President is a person. Also, we look to him for respect? Dumbshit.

Eyes and ears should not be capitalized. Neither should world. And from where do the eyes and ears "descend" from? Space?

"If you fuck up your words in speech"... As opposed to fucking up your words how? You're about as redundant as a slinky tumbling down an endless flight of stairs.

Do I really even need to explain how this sentence is not proper English? World should not be capitalized. Idiocy is descriptive, you're looking for "idiot" which is a noun.

Tell ya what, jerkoff... post a picture of your diploma from an Ivy League school... hell, even your letter of acceptance... and then you have room to talk about Bush.

Now, onto your idiotic (that's an adjective) comparisons between Bush and Hitler...

1) Wrong. He was elected fair and square according to the electoral college, although not by popular vote. This was upheld by a Supreme Court decision.

2) Wrong. Bush could've declared martial law, the equivalent of what was declared by Hitler after the congressional fires in Germany. But Bush didn't, did he?

3) Wrong again. He had the full support of congress when he went to war, both times. Hitler didn't. And Hitler had support from two nations. We have 41.

4) Surprise! You're WRONG! The axis members have one very important thing in common; they want us (and that means you, skippy) dead.

5) Ever stop to think that the recession may be caused by the wars? Oops....

6) He caters to the wealthy because that's how you get elected and stay in office. Everyone does that. You're an idiot.

7) Bush isn't trying to spread Americanism, he's just doing his best to rebuild a governmentally distraught nation in the best way he knows how... democratically. And rebuilding ONE nation isn't spreading Americanism, just as Germany stopping after invading Poland wouldn't have been spreading Naziism.

8) Bush isn't trying to better our nation at the expense of others, he's trying to ensure a future for our nation. Last I checked, that's a written part of his job description.

9 & 10) Sure Hitler did this, and so does Bush. But these don't even describe weak points in their leadership. This is like saying they both have brown hair and green eyes. Big fucking deal.

I could go on, but by now it must be becoming apparent that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Unlike debating Jizzay, who is an intelligent and interesting person to talk to at the very least, you're so stupid I'm surprised you are able to remember to breathe. Don't trip on your tampon string on your way out of this thread, Sally.
Old 07-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,239
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Hey, nice job pulling your info from a Muslim site.

Code:

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-27-2008, 05:12 PM

No shit? You're taking cues on how government should run from the Islamics that want to see said government fall apart? Epic.

Old 07-27-2008, 05:30 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 7,042
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I have a question though... How are we rebuilding Iraq? In the vision of something successful and something that we have a lot of history with, right? Would it not be safe to say we are rebuilding Iraq in the shadow of the way the United States stands today? If we are then rebuilding it with ourselves in mind as a template-if you may- is this not cultural imperialism because we imposed.

I see cultural imperialism as an imposistion of beliefs in anyway shape or form so rebuilding a country to be democratic and ect. is just another way of spreading your culture
Old 07-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,105
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

This is hilarious..........kid walks around asking people who said this quote, our President GW, or 1960's TV Batman.............Results=hilarous

THE OLD MAN IS THE BEST
Old 07-27-2008, 05:54 PM

Code:

It's cultural imperialism, for sure. The only thing is, we really don't have a choice. To prevent further loss of life due to anarchy, we have to stay in Iraq and establish a governmental system. Since the USA and the UK are the two biggest players in the downfall of the old government we're forced to be the two biggest influences. Hitler invaded countries for personal gain and then rebuilt them as just another part of Germany. We invaded because that's what needed to be done, and we're rebuilding the nation as a soverign country, not "America II".
Old 07-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 7,042
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I see what your saying, but it's hard to see that with all the American contractors there in Iraq that the resulting "New" Iraq is going to be not a shade of the United States. I think Iraq will be a shade of the United States but debating that is like debating that there is no good and evil just 14 shades of grey... never ending... so My question is answered so carry on

I agree as well with having to stay there... we can not up and leave that country now. Everyone with a brain and a sense of history knows the implications of leaving a country that can't even protect itself. Everyone knows there is a militant group out there just waiting in the wings to over run and control that country.

Last edited by goonarms : 07-27-2008 at 06:15 PM. Reason: had to add a peice
Old 07-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,670
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Sure you could look at it like that, but the Iraqi government is not a mirror of our government. We aren't really spreading American ideals any more then we are spreading French ideals or British ideals. We are simply spreading the basic idea of a democratically elected republic type government that is therefore run by the people (in theory at least ) instead of a solitary madman and his psycho sons.