forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-10-2010, 09:28 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,345
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

When I was in 2nd grade I met Mr-T at a car show and got his autograph. I wanted a mohawk for 2 years after that.

My Sr year in High School I met John Daly and Fuzzy Zoeller at a golf tournament during a practice round. We were following them and Fuzzy hit a horrible drive and Daly took Fuzzy's driver and threw it off the tee box. As Fuzzy bent down to get it, I yelled from the gallery.."Hey! I will take that club!" He looked over and chucked it in my direction. A guy I was with caught it and wouldn't give it to me, so I started getting loud. Daly came over and grabbed the club and broke it in 2. I got the head of the driver and about a foot of the shaft and my buddy got the rest. On the next hole I had both of them sign the club. Still have the club!
Old 05-10-2010, 10:01 PM
... my wait is over.

Credits: 33,237
Zakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSF

My friend is good buddies with the guitar tech for Cannibal Corpse.

They came to town a couple years back and got to spend the night out with them all. Alex and George are some of the most intellectual people I've ever met.

Got to watch the entire show from side-stage and hang on the bus until 4am. Most surprising thing, you'd expect massive quantities of alcohol, whores, etc but we spent the night watching CNN, discussing global politics, and playing cards...

Old 05-10-2010, 10:18 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,766
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

I've met (back in the early nineties) the lame-ass Baldwin, Daniel. I only recognized him as I had seen him on the Jay Leno show a little while before he showed up in my store. He looked just like Alec, only fatter.

I also met Shelly Duvall, at the same place. She was a bitch and treated us like she owned the place.

I had the pleasure opportunity to work as an extra in an Ed Zwick movie called Courage Under Fire. I stood next to him, saw Denzel Washington and Lou Diamond Phillips from afar, noticed Meg Ryan checking out my ass, and wondered who the little dude was (a new actor named Matt Damon)

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.

Last edited by Boon : 05-10-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:20 PM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,665
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Cool story.... The best part of it is when you said that you go about a foot of the shaft

Old 05-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,731
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Code:

Yeah, what Dice said. All I remember is that he was easily in his late 50s at the time, and still his shoulder/chest looked like the hindquarters of a horse, he's a big motherfucker. He was there with his wife and kid and I didn't want to bother them. My friend shook his hand, I gave him shit about it for a long time because I don't think he let Double-A wash up first.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-10-2010, 10:37 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,895
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

Went to New York a couple of years ago, and waiting in the airport I saw Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel. My wife and I watched tons of her shows, and the wife joked that she would be sitting next to us on the plane, turned out she was. She was very sweet, we even waited with her until she collected her bags.

Then on the way home we were checking in and two couples behind us was Aaron Eckhart. He went through security right in front of me, and one of the guards said, "That guy looks familiar" to which I replied That's Aaron Eckhart, Harvey Dent from the Dark Knight. Security guy was mad he didn't know before. I went into the bathroom, and was taking a leak, in walks Aaron goes to the stall next to me and looks at me, I gave a small smart ass grin and asked him why he was following me, he said, Yeah, I'm following you and laughed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 05-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,793
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I'm with fishman, I've met lots of celbs over the years from Elway to Jordan and Kimmel to Jenna Jameson....most were pretty good people, but then again, I don't ask for autographs or pictures. My favorite story is getting drunk with the Mighty Mighty Bosstones after a show in Milwukee. Damn those guys can drink. Ah, to be 21 and working in radio again........
R.I.P. JMA

Last edited by TR : 05-10-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:37 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 544,493
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

She's been on that channel forever. I remember back in the day she would be on the beach in a one piece, a hat and a sarong. A few weeks ago she was prancing about in a bikini and I damn near had to rub one out then and there. See internets! I don't need to have video of a midget getting fucked by a goat in a nazi uniform to get off! It just helps.

Old 05-11-2010, 03:12 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,169
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Refartless (Actual original typo) Regardless as to how you felt back then, you still are a looker.

There is a thousand stories in the naked city and this is just one of them.

I was working for the Giuliano campaign and when he made open venue appearance here, I helped work the back-up security detail. I had a lady from the Ron Paul campaign come up behind him with a sign. Raising the sign over her head, nobody knew what she was going to do. I had to step between her and the Mayor, who back was exposed, preventing her for getting any closer to him or possibly hitting him with the sign. She got so pissed off, that she called assault to the cops that were there.

We all laughed about it later. They were hoping she would have gone through with the complaint, so they could have charged her with attempted battery. They hated the haters that always showed up at these appearances.

I got a lot of other stories from work the security venue at the Auditorium back in the 80's, but I'll save that for another time. I did a lot of wrestling matches when they were the WWF.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:49 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 656,734
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Me, a lifetime ago, with Formula 1 legend Jean Alesi.

And with the legend that is Murray Walker.

My mate Al pretending he's best buddies with Michael Schumacher and Schuey pushing me away as I try to take a picture.

It's ok if most of you don't know who these guys are, I haven't a clue about half the folks mentioned in this thread anyway

Last edited by maxbailey : 05-11-2010 at 03:50 AM.