forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 09:51 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, some of this stuff has to be put into place to gauge its effectiveness. From what i can tell so far... the hot thread thing is pointless because we have enough traffic that most all the threads become "hot" so i will probably disable that one.

One thing that is really working is the Selective Hide BB Codes. I have set it to hide anything that is coded (DL links obviously) for anyone that is not a registered member.... which forces lurkers to register. We have quadrupled the daily average of signups and it's not even half way thru the day haha
Old 12-18-2009, 09:59 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Have to agree. The colors are very distracting when trying to figure out what I want to look at.

Code:

Old 12-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,731
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Now, that is great! I think most of us just gave up on the txt thing a while back.

Old 12-18-2009, 10:47 AM
chuy es mi homie

Credits: 20,486
carajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enough

Code:

^^Thanks dude.

The colors are a little weird, I come to this place so much.. that I'm kinda used to dsf looking a certain way. now I'm not opposed to change.. it just going to take some time to get used this > HOT:

I like that when you get a message your thing on top turns green and starts blinking.

...And thank you satan for the credits
Old 12-18-2009, 11:05 AM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 209,467
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

That huge fucking dare dorm ad is a bit cumbersome, they must have paid Jesus like $2.57 for that spot

Has anyone else noticed since that news story about DSF ruining the web over the past 10 years there has been a shit ton more advertisers?

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:06 AM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,845
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

nothing like a cold beer and good music to start the day! well, a blowjob would be nice too but noone around to help with that
Old 12-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Code:

haven't seen one in a year...

Old 12-18-2009, 11:08 AM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 209,467
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Code:

So a birthday pic of 2 girls one cup will delete us? holy shit...literally!

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:09 AM

Code:

boyfriend go in early?

Old 12-18-2009, 11:13 AM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,845
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

had to send him out to the corner early today, someone has to bring in the cash!
Closed Thread