forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 10-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Depression hurts, but I dont have to

Credits: 12,562
Stl is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Full Name Jose Alberto Pujols
Birth Date January 16, 1980
Birth Place Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Age 28

1 year old than me and making half what I do
Old 10-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 91,354
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yeah, but like tejada, there's no real way to know exactly how old he is.

my dad's from india, and his birth certificate was changed by his mom when he was born so he could start school earlier...happens all the time, esp from foreign countries with shoddy records
Old 10-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

sorry, gallow, another year the cubbies wont even sniff the ws
Old 10-06-2008, 01:33 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 16,274
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

In the words of Harry Caray: Cubs suck, Cubs suck, Cub Suck!!! Now I wish Shasta was around just to flame his Cubs to him.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Dicktowel.com

hey soze, where u at?
Old 10-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Dicktowel.com

i don't see the phils giving up this 8-2 lead....the dodgers better figure something out or else that manny v. bosox thing might not happen.

i think the rays and phils make the ws, but thats not a huge ratings grabber
Old 10-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,840
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Manny 3 run HR...dont speak too soon

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 10-16-2008, 09:30 AM
Dicktowel.com

so looking like the phils and the rays....sorry thermos, gotta go with the youngins, theyre tearing it up and have the better bullpen.

but it should be a fun series. i just dont see the SPs aside from Hamels and maybe Myers doing well for Philly.

As far as TB's Starters, Shields, Kaz, and Garza are a good 1-2-3
Old 10-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 17,228
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

I can't really argue with ya Heat......as much I love Grandpa Moyer.....I go into seizures thinking about his potential start against the Rays potent lineup. Blanton hasn't looked too bad though and I'd just assume keep Happ/Kendrick outta consideration. I wouldn't mind having Flash Gordon in the pen right now either.

Having said...bring 'em the fuck on. Sox or Rays.

Seriously - having never experienced a championship win in my 29 years of being a fan.......I will probably self-pleasure in full retro uniform and post the pictures on here to celebrate. There's no telling what I may do.

Edit: IF they win, I thought about it some more.....I'm gonna print out a pic of Tug McGraw and the Phillie Phanatic....and facial them both and post the results on here. Just sayin.

Last edited by thermos : 10-16-2008 at 10:39 AM. Reason: I'm a sick fuck and I put more thought into it.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Dicktowel.com

haha thats gross.

the one thing about jamie moyer is i always know hes gonna suck, but for some reason he has kicked the marlins ass each year, and i cant explain it. too bad for you and phils fans, though, he doesnt have that record against the rays.

also sidenote, i just wanted to talk about the spraying of champagne and shit after winning a series in baseball...am i the only one who thinks its really unnecessary most of the time? like do we really need to see the players jumpng on each other in a lockerroom thats taped down for just maaking the playoffs? reallly? you're expected to make the playoffs each year, its not a huge accomplishment...thats like having graduation ceremony for 5th grade.