forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Decide Her Fate...
1. She deserves to be fired immediately 64 30.48%
2. She deserves to spend some time in jail for this 31 14.76%
3. I'd fire her and revoke her nursing license 72 34.29%
4. Harmless prank. Let the poor nurse be 43 20.48%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2008, 02:28 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,802
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

she'd be fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 11-25-2008, 04:33 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,631
Ozz465 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i agree , my son was born healthy and normal , but if someone would do this to him when he was born id beat the shit out of them .
Old 12-01-2008, 07:32 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 19,114
DirtiestHarry is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

what a cunt. you would think she'd know better
Old 12-01-2008, 07:46 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,733
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

I'm having a hard time believing that picture/story is not a hoax. My girls were born premature and lived in a NICU for awhile. There was never a time when they were not hooked up to things, not clothed well and never would there have been less than three people in the room. I can see the odds of one retarded NICU nurse, but 3??? Even if it's a small hospital and there's only 2 people in the room at the time I just can't imagine this being possible. My girls were never more than a few feet from their beds. You don't take out IV and take off monitors and stuff. It's a nightmare getting them set up in the first place!
Old 12-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,150
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Snake .... I know you are a level headed person, so I won't blow up at you like I would anyone but a baby or child in danger. I don't know if you have kids or not, but what she did was a Breach of Ethics.

First of all, a baby is born with a head that is too large for the neck muscles to support. That why you always cradle a baby's head. Even though she is offering the baby some support, that is no way to handle a baby. If that baby happened to lean forward by some odd chance, that child could have suffer a severe neck/spinal injury that could have even lead to it's death.

Second and most important, even though there were no tubes or hoses attached to the baby, show that the baby was in duress, a preemie need to be in a sterile environment as much as possible because it's immune system is very weak. That's why they usually wear gloves and mask in the NICUs. It doesn't take much, for a germ to get into that child's system. That's one of the reason they always recommend that infants drink breast milk. Since they don't have the antibodies to protect them, they can get them for mother's milk and be protected by her antibodies which is passed through the mother's milk

What this nurse did as a professional, is reprehensible and irresponsible. She knows better. Even if nothing happens to the child, her picture proves malpractice. Negligent malpractice is grounds for losing your licence, which if she loses, terminates her employment. Even though I don't beleive in suing, I think the parents should on grounds to protest other innocent babies. It's no longer a matter of money, either.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:56 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,736
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i'm gonna agree with Snake. unless someone can prove there was actual harm (and i don't mean just cuz you have kids that makes you an expert), it seems to me that it's just a dumbass thing to do. nothing more.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:57 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 522
TheDrunkElf is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Fire

The baby is a preemie.. should be in an incubator with high flow O2, not in a nurses pocket so she can clown around to her friends..

A preemie's lungs are not developed enough to be in a vertical position like that.. easy for fluid to settle in the lungs..
Old 12-02-2008, 02:43 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 3,574
randomhoudini is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Fire her for getting caught. If you're going to do stupid shit don't let anybody find out. Other than that, fuck it. She's been a nurse for 13 years and obviously knows what she's doing. If the kid had died it'd be a different story but it didn't.

Also, why the fuck have they blurred the baby's face? All babies look the same, not to mention the fact that in a year or two it'll look completely different.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:53 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 4,780
jfmuggs is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Angry She has to go

She did a stupid thing and needs to pay for her stupidity. Just goes to prove, the "Smarter Sex", MY ASS. :
Old 12-07-2008, 10:19 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,487
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Count me in with not getting the big deal at first. But that is bc I have no relative understanding of how fragile preemies can be or about babies in general.

I say fire her for objectifying a patient.....then let the medical experts decide the rest of her punishment (ie, loss of license, criminal record, lawsuit) depending on how much at risk medically she put the kid.

Looks like it has been awhile since this story was posted- any updates?