forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-03-2008, 08:16 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 108,521
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Fuckin Chad Johnson and the Bengals get 1 win and now he is predicting an 8-8 season...what a fucking dumbass
Old 11-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 91,448
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
haha really? i dont blame him, though. hes probly the only one trying to get the team back and right the ship...even if he knows its not possible, he's got to do something to get people excited again.

and i cant believe the dolphins are actually in the playoff hunt. amazing
Old 11-03-2008, 01:04 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,249
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

ya him & "hands of stone" gabbar should be cut from the team, because they cost the pats the a win this week!
Old 11-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,840
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

you guys got tonight - Skins or Steelers?

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 11-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

so about 2 yrs ago when he kicked ass in 2 straight playoff games..that doesnt matter?

he ruined SD and NYJ that postseason
Old 11-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:

if the presidential election is based on the skins' performance, ill be waving my imaginary terrible towel tonight.

i dont really believe in that superstition, so ill say the skins. although it should be pretty close. washington's d is real good, so ill pick them
Old 11-03-2008, 11:21 PM

Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Its about time...Cleveland Browns just named Brady Quinn as their starter for thursdays game....about fucking time crennel
Old 11-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,840
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

may not be enough to save crennels job unless they make a run. i dont think he has what it takes to be an nfl head coach...

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 11-04-2008, 10:22 AM

Code:

couldn't agree more...
Old 11-04-2008, 10:48 AM

Thought I would just share this in here instead of posting a new thread...

Inside the Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders locker room