forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 06-10-2008, 07:02 AM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,030
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yea this league is kinda brutal, its a lot of ppl playing in jeans and ppl that have never played so its very bush league, but i play with a few buddies from other teams and a mens team i used to play with.
my Wed team is the competitive league. lots of ppl in it think they are playing for contracts. but its fun this year and have hot chicks to look at
Old 06-10-2008, 09:11 AM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,766
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

From MMAPayout, here's a little bit more into what Dana's possible announcement is. . .hmm...

Code:

Man, I wish it was Thursday already!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:17 AM

effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

More news from today...maybe the big announcment isn't a licensing or money thing. . .OR maybe it is . . .

Code:

Old 06-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,828
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Dana will be on cnbc in 20 mins..tune in

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 06-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,828
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Dana didnt bring this up on CNBC, but was later released:

It's a day many hoped for, and after a flurry of activity that has taken the industry by storm, fans of the Ultimate Fighting Championship will soon be able to collect Jakks Pacific UFC figures, use UFC-branded Bic lighters and Silver Buffalo watches, shop with a UFC credit card, and pick up UFC apparel at JC Penney stores. This unprecedented series of announcements truly stamps the UFC as the premier brand in the sport of mixed martial arts as well as the home of the elite fighters in the game.

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 06-10-2008, 01:58 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,679
Latarian Milton is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

sweet, now i can buy a nogueira doll for me to play with. hopefully they release those toy ufc belts like the wwf has. i'll be walkin around wearin' my ufc belt smacking fools around.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:15 PM

Anyone else think they'd like to be on Big Nog's team on the next season of TUF? Look who your coaches would be:

Code:

Old 06-10-2008, 03:30 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,080
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

that is a freakin dream team of coaches. i'm sure his brother and vitor belfort will also be coaches since they all are apart of his fight camp but they probably wont get much air time due to ufc politics.

and even though two of my favorite fighters will be shown(nog and silva) i still cant get excited for the show because the idea of giving mir a title shot is just plain sickening. plus the belt will be on the sidelines until the end of the year. makes no fucking sense
Old 06-10-2008, 03:39 PM

Code:

Soze, I like you so much and then you had to go and let it slip that you're a nog nuthugger Man. I agree with you though, Mir getting to fight for the title just shows you exactly how weak the division is. And the fact that the belt is going to be out of action for that long was a HUGE mistake on the part of the UFC. Other than the Lesnar - Herring fight, you think we'll really even get a televised main event HW fight now? Werdum has to fight someone soon if they want to move him up the ladder. Maybe another Vera fight on the same card as Nog/Mir. Vera needs to just gut it up and cut some weight and go to 205
Old 06-10-2008, 04:14 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,080
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

yeah, the hw division is a joke. i'm not sure what is going to happen with werdum. he has to be next in line for a title shot but he cant sit out for 8 months or more to wait for that joke of a title fight that is scheduled. they'll probably have to set him up with a gimme fight with someone along the line of eddie sanchez and pray to all things holy there is no upset. i doubt the ufc sets up werdum-vera II because if vera wins then there is still no number 1 contender. the only other proven heavyweight in the ufc is herring and i sure as shit have no interest in seeing nog beat him for the fourth time. the ufc is really banking on the inexperienced wrestlers, ie. lesnar, velasquez and carwin to try and solidify the division and to be quite honest none of them look to be future top ten heavyweights. maybe i'll be wrong but i'm not too impressed.

and as far as me being a nog fan, how the hell cant you be a nog fan?!?! the dude has the most heart in the history of the sport, is a great guy, and has insane talent. seriously, take a look at his fights against sapp and cro cop and try to not become a fan of his, it's impossible dammit!!! the man doesnt lose fights, he just runs out of time