forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,732
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

This shit was seriously good. I may like it better than I have the others. For starters, I did not miss the love-quadrangle that existed when that dude Orlando Bloom and that dude Keira Knightley were in the movies. There is a love story in this movie, but it's subtle and not the main crux of the story at all.

The interplay between Jack and Angelica or Jack and Barbossa or Jack and Blackbeard really made this movie worth watching. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and it never dragged or bored me. Lots of action and laughs and laughs at action. I'd be willing to pay to see it a second time, something I usually don't do.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-27-2011, 12:55 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,782
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Fucking hilarious! Not as good as the first, but don't let the so called 'professional' movie critics put you off.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:26 AM
Hide your MILFS, I will hunt them down and make them mine.

Credits: 206,196
JP04 is considered by many to be the illest
JP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illest

Source Code

As a sci-fi fan I always have high expectations for these kind of movies. The theme is about a guy that needs to fulfill a mission and in order to do that he needs to relive the same 8 minutes of the past until he completes the mission.

I think this theme had great possibilities and it's a good movie except for the end. The ending leaves to many open threads I think and is just a bit too farfetched.

So I'll give it a 7/10 - good movie, with a bad ending (imho)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
How the fuck are god and hell still considered swear words. Who took this poll, nuns? Fucking nuns
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I'd still nail her for the novelty. I live for the strange
Old 05-27-2011, 04:13 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 119,271
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Fucking downloaded this movie in the hopes that it has Mickey Rourke and Megan Fox in it and was hoping for some torrid sex scene. Alas there was none. What I could watch was complete utter garbage. Megan fox's career is done IMO. Straight to DVD from now on.

Last edited by FAHQ : 05-27-2011 at 04:14 PM.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:39 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,794
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Just finished Kick Ass.....great mindless entertainment!
R.I.P. JMA

Old 05-29-2011, 08:55 AM
... my wait is over.

Credits: 33,237
Zakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSF

Fucking hilarious
Old 05-29-2011, 11:18 AM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,986
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Wife's away so watching stuff I want too....

Thought it was an excellent, well made, brilliant piece of film making.

Classic.

Awesome film. Bat shit crazy, and Nic Cage is actually funny!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:53 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,782

This movie was cheesy as fuck, but it still makes me laugh.

'Straight jackin saves you that mad cream!'

Old 06-02-2011, 07:54 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 991,973
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Not as funny as I remembered it but still a great film
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 06-02-2011, 12:45 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 991,973
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

I liked it, especially the little touches towards the original films, for instance why Beast is blue.

8/10
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine