forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 12:11 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yup
Old 10-27-2009, 12:23 AM
satan666

Currently Active Users: 283 (49 members and 234 guests)

Most users ever online was 3,327, 07-08-2009 at 11:41 AM.
BallsBeats, boozytc, brianwp, charliegood, Cheaptrk, chile p, crintlust, cs34, dabigsting, Delyreous, dude8383, funktree, garrddogg, Gr8fulDude, Guderian, hen, Intoccabile, Its Just Ol' Red, jaspersnargys, Jawa22, JimGill, jimmyjames60415, JUNKMAILLVR, kuleinc, l33txp, LeonardShelby, lonfal, megageesh, mr.brownfella, Murgen, nachos1345, Neoprene00, nhljnky, NookieJunkie, nzdawghaus, Peter Griffin, professor chaos, rj215, Sam T. Butcher, tagg, thegaumontshow, TJR, Trips, vd1980, XBMCX, xxxBremrariBew, ZCash1104

Good night DSF!

i have to go do a little bit of work on the site... and by "work" i mean "Deny new account sign-ups"
Old 10-27-2009, 12:25 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 553,091
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Nite, if yo must...carry on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:48 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,931,203
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Lucas is wilding out in the Free Shit thread.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:58 AM
satan666

and now i'm out this biotch!
Old 10-27-2009, 10:34 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,894
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

I've got nothing
Old 10-27-2009, 02:59 PM
satan666

Code:

That's nice to hear after you get your STD results but doesnt really work in DSF land, yo.

Ya better get up, get out and get something!
Old 10-27-2009, 03:29 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,110
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

God I hate fucking people who put off telling someone that what they promised isn't going to happen.

I've been waiting for a job in which I was pointedly told that I am the perfect fit and to please don't take a perm job because I will be starting first of November. So this week I expected to fill out paperwork and have been trying to get a callback to do so. Only the Principal of the school it's freaking replying. So I have to assume that I'm not getting the job and that the guy they had on a two month contract is staying even though he wasn't supposed to stay.

Just freaking own up so I know to move on!!
Old 10-27-2009, 04:41 PM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

I met two new broads today. A busty slim criminal justice milf and a busty 18 year old hippie chick.

Does that fulfill the get out and get something?
Old 10-27-2009, 05:22 PM

I have noticed that when there is a drought of vag on the board, the board gets slow.

Bro's before ho's bitches!
Closed Thread