forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-21-2023, 05:52 AM
Cliff diving, anyone?

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Thanks & hoping your appointment goes well! Especially after all the steps to get here.

Separately pixhost is being a bitch. Wasn't trying to be extra lazy today folks.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 02-21-2023, 11:48 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,130
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

Went super easy. One quick pull to remove the packing, no pain at all. Then spent most of the time working out the schedule. I go back in April for next step of installing implant anchors (2 of them).

He's a good guy. Plus his associates there are cool too. Small town vibes.

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 02-21-2023, 07:40 PM
Cliff diving, anyone?

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

Good to hear!

Glad you found a good one, there are a lot of bad ones out there.

Mine's a good one, too. Plus his son works there and he's HOT. He's the one who gave me my gum job (LOL). He's good too, even nice enough to call me a few days after so I can have his cell in case I need anything.

But Phil...I can't stop picturing a Weekend at Bernie's type scenario. I know that doesn't really fit your story, but I can't help myself.

I like seeing him as a guy who likes to party though.

Quote:
Old 02-21-2023, 10:02 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 996,004
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

I had the one tooth implant no pain at all. It is weird when the drill into your jaw bone vibrates your head something crazy. Wish you luck on yours mine failed once in the jaw then the tooth they put in failed first time my dentist saw that in his career. Then when that tooth failed he had such a hard time getting the post off he had to re do the jaw implant took a year to complete. Lucky for me my bones are good and I didn't have to get a dudes bone in my mouth.
Code:

Old 02-22-2023, 03:51 AM

Code:

I work it a lot. I say shit to my wife and tell her that Phil said it not me.

~!

Old 02-28-2023, 09:38 AM

Who is sagging at the 2023 SAG Awards in Los Angeles
The title of the post makes the whole thread worth viewing. But what should we expect but a catty title from Madam Meow!

~!

Old 02-28-2023, 08:39 PM
Cliff diving, anyone?

Code:

Sometimes I try.

Quote:
Old 03-08-2023, 12:16 AM

"I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair..." kind of went away when women started shaving their ladybits.

~!

Old 03-08-2023, 07:57 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 996,004

I do believe a bit of hair is back in fashion on a side note.
Code:

Old 03-08-2023, 08:12 PM
Cliff diving, anyone?

Code:

I've been as bald as possible since my teens, but tried a landing strip once. The guy I wanted to impress (my #1 forever) said they make him think of moustaches so he doesn't like them.

Same guy who after I spent like $10k out of my inheritance on lingerie/whore clothes & shoes from some stripper gear website I swore by, anyway, after that then he says that said he likes 'girls in plain white cotton panties' best.

Mind you he used to DJ at the town go-go bar so I call shenanigans.

Been as bald as possible ever since though. Will never buy plain white anything, that's boring. There's just no winning.

Quote: