forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-29-2022, 06:20 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 996,560
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

goodness gracious
Old 11-06-2022, 10:28 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,634
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Four great things about today November 6th.

1. The day is 1 hour longer due to changing clocks back.
2. My wife is visiting her mother all day today.
3. While I am not there, I get to enjoy them annoying the shit out of each other.
4. As I am alone in the house, I shall walk around naked as a jaybird all day.

Yeah, today is a good day.

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 11-06-2022, 07:20 PM
Not that I could, or that I would. Let it burn, under my skin. Let it BURN!

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Congrats on getting out of that, funk that. Hope you are still rockin' out.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 11-06-2022, 09:46 PM

Code:

Old 11-07-2022, 05:53 AM

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Getting that grafting dental surgery thing today. If I don't pop on later, you know I'm feeling good.

They only prescribed me Ibuprofen for pain. Was hoping for something stronger.

Quote:
Old 11-07-2022, 10:36 AM

Code:

I was, too, when I had mine done. But surprisingly the OTC stuff worked great, it was more discomfort than pain. You'll do fine!!

~!

Old 11-07-2022, 04:42 PM

Code:

When I had my implant done they said this mixture was better than a real pain pill "Take two 200 mg pills of ibuprofen (total dose of 400 mg) with one 500 mg pill of acetaminophen" I didn't try it but it is said to be a good mixture. Advil is Ibuprofen and Tylenol is acetaminophen. Wishing you well
Old 11-07-2022, 07:27 PM

Code:

Thanks for the tip. So far one half of my lip is still numbish (almost 12 hours later). So I'm not bad. Hoping I stay not bad.

Quote:
Old 11-08-2022, 01:31 PM

Code:

Dental update -- Just got home from getting the temp removed, an impression done, some trimming on the stub, and another temp installed. Yesth, I'm still numb but for me it only lasts about 6 hours. I go back after Thanksgiving for the final crown to be installed.

The best part was my Dentist telling me she is getting married next week, while rubbing her tit on my arm for 2 hours. She's focused on the shit she is doing to my mouth, I'm focused on feeling her nipple get hard. It totally distracted me in a good way. Much better than the main dentist guy there rubbing his belly on my shoulder.

Yay me close to the end.

~!

Old 11-08-2022, 08:22 PM

Code:

Sounds like a win/win all around.

I'm just happy that mine didn't hurt at all and I felt fabulous today.

My periodontist called me and to make sure I was ok and I'm so mad I missed it cause I didn't recognize the number. He's so friendly and calming!

Quote: