forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-21-2012, 10:40 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,196
BigTimeMike is a jewel in the roughBigTimeMike is a jewel in the roughBigTimeMike is a jewel in the roughBigTimeMike is a jewel in the roughBigTimeMike is a jewel in the roughBigTimeMike is a jewel in the rough
Cool

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hey thank you for the little bit of 411 on the snake.............
All i did was be nice and asked a few simple questions......
And that little fungus foetus had to reply with a disrespect to me by saying the rest is none of your fucking business....
1 day will all cross paths on this little rock we live on.and if the little fruit bat is ever in Seattle and wants to know if he thinks he can do all these things that he thinks he can do in his fairyland dust world just give me a shout out here, and we well make arrangements to see if it's his time to get his ticket punched

And now i expect to hear back from Fungus and some of his movie cliches...such as anyplace anytime buddy anywhere,etc,etc,etc and as most people can tell, he is a lil off, he goes way out of his way to find "Thee" most weird,strange,bizarre,freaky,not normal stuff on the Internet.most people do not spend the amount of time he does looking for the weird crap he post,...I will give Fungus some credit for some of the stuff he finds to be funny, but the rest of it?..No Comment.....So Fungus i hope you read this well and someday we will cross paths...You and I.....I didnt start this and i didnt ask him for anything all he had to do was keep his little tiny mouthy fingers off the keyboards.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:47 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

if you want to go, at least do it in the thunderdome, you fucking retard. keep it out of this thread

Old 06-21-2012, 10:54 PM

Credits: 65,889
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Code:

LOL THUNNNDER

You have been moderated. Thank you come again.

Flame away

Last edited by MosesCohen : 06-21-2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: noob cluttering up sentimental threads
Old 06-21-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,915,491
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Anyone who has been a member since 2010 should definitely know who he was, what he did and definitely his passions.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:03 PM
Foetus

Code:

are you new?
Old 06-21-2012, 11:05 PM

Credits: 65,889
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Code:

Why Yes, Yes I am is it that obvious?
Old 06-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,236
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Moses for the win!!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 06-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Foetus

i win.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Foetus

Old 06-22-2012, 12:22 AM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,228
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Disappointing for sure...I figured you'd at least get a page or two out of that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.