forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-30-2010, 07:33 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you do now, dumbfuck.

fucking computers, how do they work?

Last edited by Foetus : 06-30-2010 at 08:04 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:19 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 545,707
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Bwahhahahahaha!

Fill this out and send it Satan:

Edit: And eat a hot bowl of dick for bringing this here instead of the dome.

Edit again: Moved this from the WTF thread since Boozer is either to stupid or too wacked out on the Jizz from his turn in the airport bathroom that the homophobic, inbred, waste of chromosome material left his butthurt shit in the wrong thread.

Not that I am too surprised. I could eat alphabet soup and shit better than what he posts.

Thanks to Boozer, I've decided that I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest.

Last edited by ThatHaole : 07-01-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:47 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 993,010
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

It's nice that the dome is back in use
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-02-2010, 05:16 AM
Yo soy el tio loco que ellos llaman nekyo. ?Donde esta mi nuevo teclado?

Credits: 16,516
Nekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enough

lets make a fool of myself but first fuck you love, idiot me that still believes, i will sober up but only if i stop drinking. yeah yeah i hear you bitches, grow up! FUCK YOU TOO! this is my ranting time and you can all kiss my ass
Old 07-03-2010, 03:38 PM

ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

That's it? You are fucking pathetic. I have more respect for the crap I scrape off my shoes at the end of the night than I do for you. Now you are resorting to stalking me through the forum with banal, one off, and worse, boring comments.

Fuck you, you sniveling, sparkling, all kinds of hard for twilight because you think the love between Bella and one or the other of the fags you wank to is so perfect, punk. Eat shit you Nicholas Sparks movie watching, harlequin romance reading and goddam tight jeans wearing cock sucker. Look up stupid in the dictionary and you know what it shows. No, not a picture of you, you narcissistic pea brained dipshit, but the definition of stupid, which you fucking well are.

Old 07-11-2010, 12:28 AM

Code:

Drive by derivative troll. I noticed you had time to drop this off, make sure I read it, and then logged off. So are you just a fucking troll or so fucking stupid that you have to log off for a day and make extensive notes so you are completely and totally prepared for the next day so that when you show up you can drop off you next derivative seven word drivel or shitty pic masterpiece without choking under the pressure. Fucking Mafiankid2, electric boogaloo.

If you can't break the system, break it by sucking a little more dick!

Old 07-20-2010, 01:39 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,559
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Code:

wow.
Did I miss internet instructions or something?
Really, it's like guys like this Bob and the rest of the clones were told to start with the victim thing, then a few yo mama caps, then maybe a gay rip.
Then what's next Bob?
bestiality?
huh?
Gonna go tell me to fuck a goat or something - ooohhh, Bob, that hurts.

Just imagine if that broad that's eating herself to an early grave in the other room reading a Harlequin novel because of the misery and disappointment associated with being your life partner heard that piece of vitriol?

I fear for you Bob.
That complex of yours that drives you to tear down others in an effort to boost your own decimated ego is very scary for the rest of us well adjusted to society.
Clearly, your attempt at chivalry and attempts at humor have a very Freudian edge.
I would suggest help, and more than you can find here at the DSF.

Being that I am of the giving sort, I offer these word of advice to extricate yourself from this perilous perch:
GO.
FUCK.
YOURSELF.

oh, and I almost forgot... not on your best, and my worst day; unless maybe I rolled you over and hid that witchy face and beer belly.

Last edited by Fever : 07-20-2010 at 01:48 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Foetus

^^^Bump

Old 08-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Foetus

Code:

+rep
wait....
Old 08-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Foetus

this thread gets less action than Bobs weeping asshole during Fleet Week