forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,805
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I can agree with you until this one teeeeny point. No matter the upbringing a person can be completely the opposite. Take a family with 3 kids. All very distinct personalities. One child very mild mannered, very laid back. Doesn't make any waves, completely straight laced to the point of boring almost. One wild, into stealing, feels "entitled" to having the world hand them things, huge anger issues, abusive toward wives, kids, elderly mother...shunned by much of the family. But has the good points of an awesome sense of humor, more outgoing. A third child, not as laid back as the first, not deviant like the other. Not as great a sense of humor as the second but still more outgoing than the first. All three were within 5 years of each other in age. Same parents. All had the same childhood. None were brought up to do any of the things the third did. Years later(21), after divorce of parents, to the mother comes a fourth kid.

Fourth kid shy as a kid, not at all deviant, not much sense of humor at times (frequently told "you're too serious"), one of those quickly angered but quickly over it as well types. Spoiled according to the other three kids. As an adult, no sense of "I'm entitled to this" unless it's something they actually worked for despite being "spoiled", more outgoing than they were as a kid....better sense of humor. More "deviant" but only in the good ways!

Sometimes, no matter how good the upbringing, kids stray from what they're taught. Other time, people who had horrible parents and a horrible upbringing are some of the best people. It just depends on what a person CHOOSES to do with what they were taught. Some ignore it. People always blame the parents. But the parents are not always to blame.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,887
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Finally something we can all agree on. Cept that asshole takes too many vacations.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:29 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 108,492
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

My Idol!
Is he looking for an intern?
Old 07-09-2008, 03:35 PM
chuy es mi homie

Credits: 20,486
carajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enough

Code:

Yeah... and fridays off too... WTF!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:53 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,583
baerman is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Most collective bargining agreements state you have a right to union representation. It doesn't say you have the right to the representative you want. With that being said her union should have sent a different rep. one that may have had her interests in mind, not their own. Plus the discipline seams very extreme if that is her first offense.

It's funny how they hold teachers to higher standards than they do
the president.

Last edited by baerman : 07-09-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:59 PM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Truer words have never been spoken
Old 07-10-2008, 06:29 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,939
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

yea what the fuck is that about.... i used to download his shows all the time, but the guy who posts them has given up so i havent been able to listen to Stern in the UK for like 4 months, i dont really know whats going down on the show atm, but with out doubt its the greatest radio show on earth!
Old 07-10-2008, 06:47 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,332
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

I dont really give a shit what happens to her, they could burn her on a stake for all I care.

What would be nice is seeing the other couples in the show so we can laugh at the freak show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 07-10-2008, 08:52 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 3,103
Grandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the rough

I got my Sirius radio to listen to him, and I did for all of the first 14 months...
Then I started WANTING to see the shit he was doing in the studio, and I remembered that was the way I felt when he was on terrestrial radio as well...
Now I listen to Blue Collar comedy all the time...
Old 07-10-2008, 10:55 AM

Code:

Its kind of cool man, I had to go to Venezuela for business and they gave an account to get it online directly from sirius itself. And I think they have the feed available for like 3-4 bucks a month.
Closed Thread