forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,904
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That was number 2. Number one wouldn't play dead, but she only wanted it in su culo once I broke her in.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-08-2010, 10:32 PM

Credits: 79,179,019
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

Hey, I would have stuck with number one then
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 09-08-2010, 11:46 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 546,284
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

what don't you know...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:47 PM

mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

coolest mother, ever!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-08-2010, 11:51 PM

Code:

Plenty, I just have been working with animals most of my life, and I have been fortunate enough to work with some of the best animal people on the planet, so they taught me a lot. I went back to college at 45 and I barely got through algebra. My girlfriend's an accountant and Chinese, (They are good at math), and if she didn't help me I probably would have failed.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:24 AM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

She also threw shit... once a cast iron skillet fresh off the heat was flung at my head while the frijoles refritos went fucking flying everywhere. Once an iron was slung at my face (would have hit too probably if it hadn't still been plugged in). She was a fucking mestiza and had a temper like a fucking Force Recon Gunny but with less restraint. We had some crazy times though.

Code:

Back to school at 45? That gives me hope, I think I want to finish my English degree and I'll only be 35 this year.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-09-2010, 12:37 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,373
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

you ran over it right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 09-09-2010, 01:22 AM

Code:

WOW...man I feel bad I pass advance English, History and many other classes but the Algebra finals always did me in.

Keep it up maybe one day you'll be on cable TV

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-09-2010, 02:14 AM

Thanks guys, but I never finished. My last job was paying for it, and when I got fucked in the ass by my boss, I lost my tuition money. Now i am thinking there isn't anything I need to learn in school. It was the most boring miserable thing I ever did in my life. Every second of it all I could think about was what a waste of time it was for me. I only got a few good years left, I don't want to waste it on writing papers about stuff I already know or I don't need. It's like, read a book and then write all the shit down that you read. I hated it. But I do recommend it for anyone who needs to advance their career. Anyone who doesn't go to college right out of high school is making a big mistake. You can't survive in this world today without it.
And slick, I hear ya. My daughters evil mother was just like that, but I stayed for the kid. One time she threw a punch at my head and I instinctively grabbed her arm and twisted it, and then stopped immediately. Next thing you know she's yelling at me that I am violent. She was lucky i am a defensive fighter from my years of bouncing in clubs. It's always, they throw a punch, you chicken wing em, and force them out the door. So I didn't even think about it. Why am I writing a novel? lol
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 09-09-2010, 10:01 AM

Code:

I'm lucky that my "college" and "certification" deficiency has been overcome by my loquaciousness and experience, otherwise I'd be an unemployed IT Support person. I don't want to finish my English degree because I think it will make me more marketable, it's mostly because I really enjoyed the academic atmosphere and engaging in lively debates about what people "read into" shit that's written (I think a lot of that is bullshit).

I'm a defensive fighter from my years of LINE training in the Marines, but after you chicken wing them in the LINE system you also break their arm, kick in their achilles tendon, and then crush their skull with the heel of your boot. Pretty much every set of movements we learned (and ingrained) ended with a boot to the skull and the opponent dead. Apparently this is why the Marines dropped LINE to teach that MMA shit they teach now, because bleeding hearts didn't want Marines killing everyone they engaged hand-to-hand because now we apparently fight wars where our enemies deserve mercy. What would Sensei Kreese say about that shit?
Always THAT asshole