forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-10-2009, 04:16 AM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,001
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's just a form of a whole other religion with a mostly male following... boob worship.

Haha, besides, some part of every day is "Topless Cellany Day" at my house.

Old 05-10-2009, 04:21 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 30,158
serafina has disabled reputation

I'm all for No on 8. I'm right in the middle politically, but I am from Berkeley, and my mother is a lesbian and I'm pretty progressive on issues like this. Harvey Milk day is bullshit and its alienating me from the no on 8 campaign. It already bothers me how much they whine when over 50% of the population voted yes on prop 8. I find it sad, but it'll happen eventually, and I think they alienate their supporters (me) whine they get so radical about it.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:26 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,809
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i'm on the fence. i see the point of having a special day. i really wish we were past that and just had "celebrate diversity day" every day.

where do we draw the line?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,279
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

The amount of time people spend arguing about the name of a street, a special day or whatever else just shows how far the world has to go. Stop taking life so seriously.

Who is it going to hurt? God forbid that one day a kid grows up, is taught about real life events and can then formulate their own opinions. So there is a day about a gay guy, whats the big deal? We have Easter, Chrismtas and so on, all following some book that showed up a couple of thousand years ago telling us to do a bunch of stupid shit every week and worship an imaginary force which will kill us all if we don't do it. Suddenly, a day about a gay guy who lived in our time, helped save or improve many lives, with a proven record...it doesnt seem so ridiculous does it?

I am not saying the guy was Jesus Christ, I am saying that its all in context. I would much rather have the year split into holidays for people I know existed that definitely did do amazing things. All the magic and fairy tales can go fuck themselves in their self-righteous arseholes. Wouldn't it be nicer if everyone ritualistically helped a suffering friend out on Mother Teresa day or participated in charity fundraising same-sex orgies on Harvey Milk day?
Old 05-10-2009, 11:14 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,374
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:

Where's the outcry? Don't you watch the news? The Creationism vs. Darwinian Theory fracas has gone on for, what, 100 years.?

No one's lambasting schools for talking about homosexual civil rights in an historical context. What they're lambasting is another attempt at the kind of social engineering that, frankly, California is known and widely reviled for. You're talking about a day of celebration for someone who, you have to admit, was a polarizing figure. And obviously still is, if this is any indication. How much would you go for a George Lincoln Rockwell Day? A Jerry Falwell Day? You could argue that he did a lot for millions of people. A Ronald Reagan Day? He helped free tens of millions in the Communist World. Would your unique California educational experience allow you to support that?

As a society we tend to give martyr status to anyone who speaks their minds but dies an untimely death. Harvey Milk, for the time, was fairly outspoken. But let's look at where he was outspoken. He stood up for gay rights in San Francisco, specifically in the Castro District, in the 1970's. To be be perfectly honest, that didn't take much courage. As for his martyrdom to the cause, I think it's obvious that Dan White was not only a whackjob, but his motive for killing Mayor Moscone (where is his day?) was that he wasn't going to get his position on the Board of Supervisors back. I think Harvey Milk was a secondary target, almost a target of oppurtunity, but Mayor Moscone was was the primary target. I believe that once Dan White had shot Mayor Moscone, he had little choice but to take his plan all the way.

Harvey Milk and George Moscone did not deserve to die at Dan White's hands. I'm pretty sure we can all agree on that. But a Day of Celebration in the schools?

Red
Old 05-10-2009, 11:15 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,877
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

LOL. an air conditioning guru vs the first openly gay elected politicion in california.. who was assassinated. flawless comparison.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:43 AM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,985
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

I don't see the point in any of these days to be honest. Mostly it seems like an excuse in America to create another holiday half the time....

As it goes to education.... fair enough, children should be taught about rights activists (gay or otherwise), however I have to agree with what has been said previously - that is should be in appropriate lessons such as History or even Politics (cause really it all comes down to Politics right?). Placing it in the appropriate subject in a structured fashion will allow the children to be taught what the people were fighting for - not tell them whether it is right or wrong. Making another day to celebrate the person is like telling the children what they did is right without allowing then to make their own informed decision. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against homosexuals - I just don't think the children should be told it is right - they should be allowed to make their own judgement.

As for the whole Religion in schools thing - that to me is biggest single problem in ANY school system anywhere in the world. Unless the school is a specific religious school to begin with (in which case you get what you sign up for), then the only religion in schools should be taught in lessons where children are taught what people believe, not what to believe. By all means educate children on all belief systems, but do not teach them if it is right or wrong!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:24 PM

ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

Code:

So do you think the same people that are upset over the possibility of teaching about the gay civil rights movement are the same ones that are upset about the teaching of intelligent design in schools? Homophobia (or even believing homosexuality is "right" or "wrong") has its basis in religion. I don't see how discussing the work of a gay civil rights leader tells children being gay is "right" any more than discussing Martin Luther King Jr. tells children being black is "right."

Honestly, I'm pretty sure someday in the future we'll be discussing the gay civil rights movement in schools as casually as we discuss the African-American civil rights movement today (something unfathomable, basically, 40 years ago). We just need to get over the hurdles of a "racist" (homophobic) society.

Old 05-10-2009, 12:30 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,985
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

I don't disagree with you Ms. C.

I think having a day promoting Milk, whilst not directly telling the children being gay is "right", promotes it in a way which may influence their decisions. Again, like I have said previously, I have nothing against gay people, I have a problem with children not being able to make their own informed decision.

Don't get me started on intelligent design or creationism, cause I don't believe they have a place in reality, never mind schools.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:32 PM

Code:

But essentially what it comes down to is that you believe being homosexual is a choice? Just trying to clarify here, because we obviously don't agree on the whole homosexuality being "right" or "wrong" topic.