forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-27-2010, 09:39 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,331
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
thats what we did. left our quarters and then came back later to get them.

it was a bitch trying to buy a can of coke with them afterwards!
Old 11-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,784
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I lived in a fraternity house for four years, so I did plenty of shit as a kid. Sadly, most of it I can't remember.

One thing I can remember is doing a cannon ball from the roof of the house into a dunk tank. Not well thought out.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 11-27-2010, 10:02 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,733
dabone will become famous soon enoughdabone will become famous soon enough

Poured gas across the road on a sharp turn, and waited for the cars to get near and then lit it. I loved doing that.

Too many cases of vandalism to count, and of course one of my personal favorites that I still have the scars from is trying to steal a manhole cover, carrying it across a field and hitting the barb wire fence.
I had the cover held tight to my chest and it was a single wire at thigh level.
I hit it, and stretched the fence, dropped the cover and was slung back off of the wire, I had about 10 little holes where the barbs went straight in and back out.

(Didn't get caught, but my mom wondered why I was limping for a few days).
Old 11-27-2010, 10:10 PM

Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

glad you waited a whole year trolling this place waiting for the perfect thread to pop your first post

homo
Old 11-27-2010, 11:15 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,924
ZombieBrains is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

That almost scared me away from posting for fear of ridicule but then I realized I don't give a fuck.

I've done tons of shit that was stupid. But there is a thin line between fun and stupid. Lifes boring always being safe and smart.

...and don't get the internet police to backtrace me...that's some serious shit.

I was a graffiti writer...so there are tons of stories in that, was arrested once, but one time I climbed to the middle of a bridge along a steel girder during a lightning storm.

I went over a diversion dam on a river in a cheap walmart raft and had to be rescued by the fire department.

I robbed a house. Among stealing a lot of other things.

To celebrate my birthday one year I robbed some guy walking down the street and called his mom from his phone to explain why her son was lying in the street. - Still feel bad for that.

Shattered my wrist skateboarding in the rain and broke my jaw riding my bike when I knew the chain was fuckin up.

I blacked out from drinking, walked into my room where my girlfriend was sleeping, stood over her and pissed a nights worth of alcohol all over her. Supposedly then she threatened me with a butcher knife.

Maced a hippy with spraypaint and kicked his friend in the head.

Got a slutty college cheerleader pregnant and then was pissed when she had an abortion. Feels good not havin a kid now.

Do I win? What's my prize assholes.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,025
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

No. You were a toy. you were never a writer. stop playing.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:30 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,924
ZombieBrains is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Not playing. I got down. Out of all the things you could have cracked a joke on all you do is question my credibility in graffiti?? You could never have done what I did, but whatever sucka, thats why the streets speak on it not bustas like you.

Last edited by ZombieBrains : 11-27-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,025
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

what crews did you run with? i was all over NYC, kid. I fell off 10 years ago and I still have ups. stateyourname kid
Old 11-27-2010, 11:53 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 544,373
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Holy zonkies. Your street cred is certainly tough if you can speak of it on the internets. I suggest you prove your mettle in the only way the streets respect - break dance battle!

Old 11-27-2010, 11:55 PM

I watched a documentary on graffiti...does that count?