forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-16-2022, 12:01 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,112
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Random Thought - The sight of a woman's asshole winking at you as she bounces up and down on you in Reverse Cowgirl makes me glad to be alive.

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 01-25-2022, 05:09 PM

I am currently doing the hardest thing I have attempted in some time, not to speak ill of the dead. But in my heart and in my mind, I am celebrating. I just found out she passed and there will be some drinking going on tonight. I hope the bitch had a miserable horrid death and lingered for days in incredible pain. Fuck that bitch, I have hated her soul for 55 years no shit.

Joy Wheatland you fucking cunt, rot in Hell.

I guess I failed. again.
~!

Old 01-26-2022, 01:44 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,571
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You seem joyful today.
Old 01-26-2022, 01:49 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

I got banned from a forum that I've been subscribed to for years for no apparent reason. Fuck the cocksucking admin and the Trump loving cunts in the political threads. By banned I mean they blocked my IP address so there's nothing but a blank page. But I can still see thru as a guest using a different IP.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 01-26-2022 at 01:50 AM.
Old 01-26-2022, 10:00 AM

Code:

I'm with you brother! I got banned for Life from the Corvette Forum because I refused to kowtow to the Trumpers who run it. They tried and tried to get me, finally someone made a fake user ID with my info and Boom I was kicked for violating their rule against duplicate user IDs. Fuck you numbers-matching trailer queen polishing assholes!

~!

Old 01-26-2022, 06:59 PM
Vacation Mode Engaged

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

My stories aren't the same, but feeling nostalgic now so here's my favorite one.

I got banned from my first board FBA for telling the moderator he was a shitty fake wrestler and that MMA guys (I was super friendly so to speak with one on MySpace at the time) could kick his ass if ever tried to real fight.

Those people thought I was either some girl named Hillary who had a meltdown trying to come back or a fake account of one of the guy vets there that liked to post in pink cause I was doing that too so they all prison raped me. I didn't understand then why the mod guy wasn't helping me. LOL

Fucking dick banned me after I said that, but not blank page style. I made a new account and troll posted as a guy and all the people who didn't like me as a myself were really cool with me and they even invited me to go play in a softball game. Perception I guess, I didn't act any different. Then they traced my ip and saw who I was and banned me a second time.

My husband was the only guy nice to me there, that site was how we met.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 01-26-2022, 09:11 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,991
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

You might be the only person in north Florida who isn't a Trump fan LOL. On MLK Day I saw a bunch of trucks in my area with two flags one a Trump flag other a Confederate flag and I'm in coastal south FL
Old 01-26-2022, 09:12 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,991

Shit I wish I had been nicer to you back in the day on this forum I could have been that guy
Code:

Old 01-27-2022, 06:05 AM
Vacation Mode Engaged

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

Don't kick yourself too hard, I wasn't here yet. I had other forums to become #1 poster on then eventually get turned on and pushed off from first.

My theme song.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 01-27-2022, 01:22 PM

Code:

This has all the markings of a Hallmark Lifetime Movie Channel movie.