forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-24-2010, 12:47 AM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,625
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Beer Braised Lamb Shanks

Tyler Florence recipe.

Ingredients
* 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
* 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
* 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
* 4 large lamb shanks (1 to 1 1/2 pounds each)
* Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
* Extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 large white onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
* 3 celery stalks, cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch lengths
* 2 carrots, peeled and cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch lengths
* 1 small leek, halved, sliced crosswise, and washed well
* 6 garlic cloves, peeled
* 3 bay leaves, preferably fresh
* 1 (16-ounce) can San Marzano tomatoes, with their juices
* 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
* 3 cups dry red wine
* 4 cups low-sodium beef broth
* 4 (12-ounce) bottles Guinness stout
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme leaves
* 5 fresh marjoram sprigs
* 1 bunch baby carrots
* Juice of 1 lemon
* 2 bunches watercress, tough stems removed
Preparation

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Combine the coriander seeds, fennel seeds and peppercorns in a small, heavy skillet. Toast over medium-high heat until the seeds are aromatic and slightly darker, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a spice grinder or use a mortar and pestle to grind to a fine powder. Rub each shank with a generous teaspoon of the spice blend and sprinkle with salt.

Heat a 4-count of oil in a large, wide, heavy pot over high heat. Add the shanks and brown on all sides, turning often, about 15 minutes. Remove the shanks from the pan. Add a 2-count of oil to the same pot, then add the onions, celery, carrots, leeks, garlic, and bay leaves. Saute over high heat until the vegetables start to soften and take on some color, about 15 minutes. Add the tomatoes, (crushing them by hand), tomato paste, and red wine. Stir to combine and cook for an additional 10 minutes over high heat. Add the beef broth and Guinness, then return the seared lamb shanks to the pot, nestling them into the liquid. Bring the braising liquid to a simmer, then cover the pot and slide it into the oven.

Braise the shanks for 2 1/2 hours total, adding the thyme and marjoram to the pot after 2 hours. The lamb should be tender and falling away from the bone.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:11 AM
Consume me.

Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default one of my favorite recipes.

I use less BBQ sauce and a bit more beer than the video shows. You can do these in the oven and then finish them off on the grill or broiler and put it back into the sauce. The onions completely melt into liquid and the bones separate from the meat as it cooks. I cook this at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours.

If I'm going to do the ribs in the smoker, I leave the slabs whole and do the sauce in a sauce pan with some scrap pieces of rib or ham hocks. Sometimes I'll add apricot brandy. When smoking, I always do a dry rub at least 2 days prior.

Last edited by Beer : 10-24-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:39 AM
Consume me.

Beer Brined Pork Chops

For brine:

2 cups water
1 bottle dark beer
1/4 cup kosher salt
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup molasses
1 1/2 cups ice
For chops:
6 pork chops, bone-in
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons black pepper

Preparation:

Combine all ingredients for brine in a large bowl. Place chops in a resealable plastic bag and pour brine over it. Seal bag and place in refrigerator for 3-5 hours. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Combine garlic, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Take chops out of bag, pat dry, and rub with garlic mixture. Place pork chops on grill and cook for 10-12 minutes per side. Remove from heat and serve.

Last edited by Beer : 10-24-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:14 AM
Consume me.

chicken a la keistered beer can

smear the outside with lemon and then dry rub it.
I stuff the cavity with onions and lemon before plugging it with the can
drink about 1/3 of the can first. Poke a few holes near the top.

Last edited by Beer : 10-24-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Consume me.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:21 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 554,013
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Old 11-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 11-10-2010, 02:55 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 554,013
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Old 11-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 63,641
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
the scary thing is I bet my kids would love that!
Old 11-10-2010, 03:44 PM

Credits: 79,205,283
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Sheldon loves spaghetti with hot dogs cut up in it
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!

Last edited by TheSNakE : 11-10-2010 at 04:02 PM.