forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 06-29-2011, 01:12 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,710
in_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I fully agree with everything but this. Ben Gordon has lost it. It sucks because he was an exciting guy to watch back in CHI hitting all those big threes, but his time has come. He has succumbed to all the injuries and the stank of losing.

NY will be fun to watch next year, seeing Carmelo and Amare for a full season. I hope they're good again for a long time cause its jus sad to have a shitty team in MSG.

I really hope these idiots don't fuck up all the progress and momentum the NBA has right now. The Angel of Stern should be fired immediately if he allows this to go on.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:04 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,856
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yeah i havent really kept up with where gordon is now. but i know he's a heat killer, and if hes back with chicago, im sure he could inject a lot more life than that bimbo coles looking guy...u know the one who looks like hes 35, but is really young? i cant remember his name right now. or even brewer. i actually think brewer is a good bench player, but was better with the jazz. and watch out for indy, i think theyre a great young rising team
Old 07-25-2011, 08:03 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,915,587
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:16 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,727
snm110 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I realize its still early but its looking like this lockout is gonna drag on well into next year, and with a lot of NBA talent looking to make a run for an overseas job maybe the NBA should hire some scabs as a way to make sure fans don't lose interest. I bet they could find 450 guys willing to play for $1000 a game. Hell I'd play for less lol. But either way this WNBA as the only pro basketball shit has got to go
Old 07-27-2011, 12:51 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,224
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Anyone know if there is a tv station that shows Euroleague games? With the lockout, I won't be carried with just NCAA games.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i just hate that these guys are missing out on years theyre in their prime. terrible waste
Old 08-03-2011, 12:03 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,915,587

Old 11-15-2011, 09:29 PM

d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Anyone know what the latest players' move means for the potential season? I heard they dissolved the union so now everyone is a free agent?
Old 12-17-2011, 12:47 PM

Anyone else jacked there is going to be a season? Some stuff I am looking forward to:
  • Chris Paul teaming up with Blake Griffin
  • Watching the Mavs try to defend their title with Wince Carter on the team instead of Tyson Chandler. Fuck them.
  • The Lakers imploding
  • The Celtics calcifying
  • Dwight Howard showing he's a crybaby and not Superman
  • Miami Heat learning Chris Bosh maybe wasn't such a good idea
Old 12-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
so....ur a bulls fan? or a clips fan?

pacers surprise of the year; heat finally win the championship, but it doesnt shut anyone up because its a 66-game season, mavs act disrespected all year, kobe FINALLY begins a slow decline, the thunder go on some crazy win streaks, but dont make the finals.