forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 06-04-2008, 08:47 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,202
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm watching UFC Unleashed right now and they're showing Lutter vs. Silva. The skill is there, but Lutter's laziness pisses me off.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,750
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

If Tito signs with Affliction MMA (which is where the signs are pointing to now) do you think he tries to bulk up and fight some of those HW's they've been loading up? Or does he stay at 205 and try to fight Babalu for being the number one LHW.

Also, I think the loss of Arlovski could be just as big as losing out on Ortiz. I mean the UFC HW division is definitely weakest whereas the LHW is way stronger. They've GOT to ge tsome more talent in there and pissing Arlovski to the point where he walks is not good for the league, IMO.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:50 PM

effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I couldn't agree with you more. I was so disappointed with the not making weight. And then claiming his conditioning is up to great standards and gassing HARD against Franklin, too. Guy probably needs to just stick to running his gym, seems like he would be really good at that.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:15 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,834
salutationsb is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Heard a radio interview with Tito on O&A here in NY yesterday, he was implying that he wont be signing with anyway, rather looking to promote himself and other fighters who he trusts, don't kno what that means exactly but he also said he only wants to fight for 3 more yrs then is done. IMO i havent seen anything exciting or dominating from him in a bit.

for good measure (and b/c i love this chic):
Old 06-05-2008, 12:59 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,078
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

if he went to afflicton i could see him taking a couple fights at 205 then bumping up to heavyweight. babalu would be a decent fight for him but affliction also has signed vitor belfort which could set up a very good fight seeing how those two already have some history(tito edged out a controversial decison against vitor in 05). plus tito is already a huge lhw so it will be harder to make the cut the older he gets so heavyweight could be a natural fit for him

Code:

i agree, even though arlovski has had a couple less then spectacular fights as of late he still was one the the most popular and talented fighters on the roster. the ufc heavyweight division really is a joke right now. i still cant get over the fact that frank fucking mir is getting the next shot at the title. the guy was fighting on the untelevised portions of the ppvs then he beats a former pro wrestler with a 1-0 record and he automaticaly becomes the number one contender. i just dont get it because talent wise mir barely is in the top 20. and on top of that the belt will be on the sidelines as the two are coaches on a reality show. for the ufc to try and sell frank mir as the potential best heavyweight while guys like arlovski, barnett, and fedor are elsewhere is just plain asinine.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,825
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Couldn't agree with you more. Lutter has terrible cardio and it shows when he fights. Thats why he was cut from the ufc

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 06-05-2008, 01:44 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,062
Marcusrab is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Huge MMA fan

Hey guys, saw this thread.. along with naked pictures of girls (preferabley from the forum).. this is the one of the better threads.

Ive watched every UFC since the first one, with Royce Gracie..

Anyone watch the kimbo slice bullshit "fight" this weekend?

I see alot of people listing fav fighters.. so.. Wanderlei Silva.. Clay Guida (he is so fucking wild!) roger huerta.. andrei arlovski, tho he has been losing alot lately.. ever since the silvia fights he seems to have lost his edge.. still a badass fighter tho.. nate diaz is pretty exciting to watch..

Anderson silva is in a league of his own.. he is fucking unbeatable.. and so damn humble when he kicks someones ass..

Forrest Griffin is goofy in the ring but fun to watch as well.. tho rampage is going to *murder* him.

I don't know.. I wish Couture would return but Dana wont give him the fights he wants.. and he is getting older by the day.. so.. yea..

Good to know there are some MMA fans out there
Old 06-05-2008, 02:35 PM

Credits: 10,371
Yalvulcon is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

what would happen if Bob Sapp were to suddenly show up in the UFC? Is he to heavy to fight in the HW division there? i dont know if they have a cap on for weight for HW's. Cause i have seen him on K-1 on ESPN and he litterly beats the shit outta whatever is in the ring with him.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:36 PM

Code:

That was my thought with Tito. The guy clearly is a gigantic LHW and has to make a massive cut. But after a Babalu or Belfort fight, I could imagine them wanting him to get in there and go against a Fedor (maybe before a Couture match-up) main;y because I think they're going to want to get Fedor a win on US soil against a name. Tito definitely still constitutes a name at this point.

Code:

The belt has been out of action for WAY to long at this point and it's only going to take even longer. UFC has to hope that Lesnar knocks off Herring or they're going to have to look somewhere else to get draws from the HW division. Like it or not the Pro Wreslter is someone who gets a buy rate. Either way, I like Mir for his commentary on WEC but he has not done much to excite me as a fighter since the motorcycle crash. I think both of them have the potential with their skill set to make for good coaches, but since I think I remember the show being about HW's the season they're coaching we're not going to get much more than a lot of clinching and gassing. AWESOME.

Code:

We know

Code:

We've had plenty of posts about that already. Go check it out a few pages back. Be careful or you might end up getting Brunswick'd if you don't check out the previous posts
Old 06-05-2008, 02:48 PM

Credits: 10,371
Yalvulcon is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

is the white kimbo