forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 04-29-2010, 10:06 PM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,592
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
Default (RS) UFC 109 Relentless (2009 PPV HDTV)

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:09 PM

dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
Default (RS) Strikeforce Evolution (2009 PPV HDTV)

Strikeforce: Evolution was a mixed martial arts event to be held by the Strikeforce on December 19, 2009 in San Jose, California at the HP Pavilion at San Jose. The event aired live on Showtime in the US, and live on SuperChannel in Canada.

Main Card:

* Middleweight bout: Cung Le vs. Scott Smith
* Lightweight Championship bout: Josh Thomson (c) vs. Gilbert Melendez (ic)
* Middleweight bout: Ronaldo Souza vs. Matt Lindland
* Heavyweight bout: Muhammed Lawal vs. Mike Whitehead

Code:

OR

Code:

Old 04-29-2010, 10:11 PM

Default (RS) WEC 46 (2010 PPV HDTV & 720p)

WEC 46: Varner vs. Henderson was a mixed martial arts event held by World Extreme Cagefighting on January 10, 2010. It took place at the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, California.

Main Card:

* Lightweight Championship bout: Jamie Varner (c) vs. Ben Henderson (ic)
* Featherweight bout: Urijah Faber vs. Raphael Assuncao
* Lightweight bout: Dave Jansen vs. Kamal Shalorus
* Featherweight bout: Mike Brown vs. Anthony Morrison
* Featherweight bout: Mackens Semerzier vs. Deividas Taurosevičius

HDTV

Code:

720 p

Code:

Old 06-18-2010, 10:07 AM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,749
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

So has this thread pretty much turned into a posting of the shows? Cool if it is, just wanted to know if there are still any fight nerds around who like to discuss the stuff that's coming up. I'm always down
Old 06-18-2010, 01:22 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,753
execution_style9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Man I am down to talk some MMA anytime. This thread has tapered off as far as discussion though.

So did you see Strikeforce on Wednesday? Babalu looked pretty darn good against Lawler, and did you guys see the bruising on "Ruthless" Robbie's ribs? Holy cow that looked painful. I thought Sobral executed a perfect strategy, and even though Robbie started catching (and cutting him) in the 3rd, I just don't think Robbie had the power in the the 3rd to put Babalu down and out.

Plus Evangalista "Cyborg" Santos' knockdown / TKO was awesome.

Old 06-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,749
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Those leg kicks from Babalu were insane - the kind taht you can hear echo in the arena type thing, even on TV. Good snap to them, haha! I'd say that was a pretty good take on it, too. Lawlor got some good shots in late, but early on he couldn't make enough happen to really win the fight. Although, you got to wonder - with how bad Babalu's face looked at the end and how bad Lawlor's ribs were looking - who felt worse on Thursday? I would think Robbie was having a hard time taking deep breaths, that's for sure!

It was surprisingly a good night of fights for Strikeforce. Probably doesn't bode well for their next card. STrikeforce's product is so inconsistent it's hard to get pumped up for one of their shows, even if Fedor is fighting on it.

Nice weekend of free fights coming up tomorrow and Sunday. Think the WEC show will impress because those lighter classes rarely disappoint. Not sure what to think about with the UFC Fight Night show. Probably going to be a bit of a boring one. Can't believe the McCray/McGee fight is going to be the main event - but then again Jardine / Hammill has all the makings of a snooze-fest. Shouldn't have been the Main event to begin with, haha.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,592
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Strikeforce is just what you said, inconsistent. And it seems that often times the fighters you see in it (for me anyhow) are recognizable as having either burned out of UFC/Pride or failed there. I'm not saying they don't have any stars, just that they need to work on having more consistently exciting cards to build the fighters they've had around into stars. Anyone can tell you who Randy Couture is, but ask them about Joey Villasenor and they'll probably think you're talking about Arizona Immigration Bills.

Yeah, this TUF finale card doesn't look as good to me as some have been in recent seasons. I wasn't as impressed with a lot of the fighters either though, too many fights went to the third round and then to decision. I'll be surprised to see McCray/McGee end earlier than the bell at the end of 3rd. And Jardine/Hamill could be interesting if Jardine presses his wonky kickboxing and avoids Helen Keller's wrestling and takedowns. Otherwise we might be in for a long lay-n-pray match. We'll see what happens though. I think it's funny that everyone that wasn't in the final match wanted to take on Bizzy Bone... err, Jamie Yager.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,507
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Strikeforce: Fedor/Werdum

up in the bench

Old 06-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,592
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

All I can say about this event is: Fedor Who?

I'm sure Dana White is creaming his pants and counting on his motherfucking movie check, to quote JSBSB.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,825
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Fedor was going to lose at some point its just no one thought Werdum would do it. I guess the winner of brock v carwin will be the number 1 heavyweight. Maybe the UFC shouldnt have cut Werdum. He has wins over Fedor, Overreem, Big Foot Silva, Brandon Vera, Gab Gonzaga (twice), and Nogueira.

I think this loss opens up the possibility of the ufc down the line for Fedor, but you never know.

Cant wait for the UFC July 3rd

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...