forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,436
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Angelina Jolie says that she has had a preventive double mastectomy after learning she carried a gene that made it extremely likely she would get breast cancer.
The Oscar-winning actress and partner to Brad Pitt made the announcement in the form of an op-ed she authored for Tuesday's New York Times under the headline, "My Medical Choice." She writes that between early February and late April she completed three months of surgical procedures to remove both breasts.
Jolie, 37, writes that she made the choice with thoughts of her six children after watching her own mother, actress Marcheline Bertrand, die too young from cancer.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:53 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,267
Xenophile has a brilliant future
Xenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant future
Angry

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Holy. Fuck.

Well, there it is. Nothing left to live for!
Old 05-14-2013, 03:10 PM

Xenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant future
Default Distracted!

I've been thinking about this (Angelina Boobgate) all day. Next to the guy who just got fired at my office, this is much more shocking and I think will have a bigger impact on me.

Her choice opens the door to one of the coolest potential moves she could make in her life, and I want to claim the idea and simultaneously beg her to do it - have a topless photoshoot of her chest in some women's health magazine. While I DO NOT want thousands of other women to do the same as this (spare the titties, please!) I DO think that she's a uniquely admired/lusted after person who would make a permanent mark in the lives of other women who've had cancer and lost their breasts. There's such a fear about showing their scars, and so much shame about "no longer being whole women," that I think if Angie said "I'm still a whole woman" out in front of the world, then they may be able to accept themselves.

Plus, it would be just fucking fascinating!
Old 05-14-2013, 03:12 PM

SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

You mean like this?

or this?

Old 05-14-2013, 04:14 PM

Code:

Yes, and thank you for the suggestions, but something in my head elevates this concept to a completely different level knowing it's HER. She is such a carefully-crafted public persona, and a meticulously maintained physical presence, that I think it would be totally different if it were HER face and torso being imaged.

Before I read that she'd had reconstructive implants, I was fascinated to know what kind of careful work the surgeons would do on her skin and to prevent scarring. Now, I'm going to guess that they will look "even better" but more plastic and fake than before, which is sad for mankind.

Still, I'd love to see 'em!
Old 05-16-2013, 07:02 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 351,577
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Default Dick Trickle dead at 71

http://m.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/story?storyId=9283240

Greatest name...ever!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:01 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

My condolences to the family of course, but I couldn't help but lol reading the article.

"Dick Trickle was my mentor". Oh my!
Old 06-06-2013, 12:51 PM
MadamMeow

Default Technicolor Star Esther Williams Dies at Age 91

Code:

Code:

I don't really know who she is either, but the old lady I work with does. Sad day folks.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:54 PM

Code:

Maybe this will help.

Old 06-06-2013, 12:56 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Not really, but I want to do that!