forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,830
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
TO ened up with 7 catches. He complained on not getting the ball enough, but there were 61 offensive plays for Dallas and the was thrown/handed off to him on 20 plays

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 09-29-2008, 11:30 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,642
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

How bout them Browns!?!?!?!?!?!

Finally got a damn win, it was ugly but its a win
Old 09-29-2008, 12:59 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,243
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

actually if your a browns fan you should have hoped for a lose so maybe you would have more of a reason to get rid of Romeo Crennel, not that you need any more, but they wont do what they did last year!
Old 09-29-2008, 01:14 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,243
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i know the question wasnt for me but ill give you my 2 cents anyway .....not sure that what we saw w/ the jets yesterday was all the jets! the cards spent a week on the east coast hoping to improve their outcome from previous years & the first half of the game showed it...the cards def looked like they were still on vacation & warner i dont know what the hell he was thinking for the first half .......... the bills losing most of the game to an uninspired rams team (who now dont have a head coach) only got things going after a pic 6 for a td early in the 4th, still not sold on them yet but they are winning the close games which they didnt do last year!...i think the big question is how will the patriots come back after that lose & how did they use the bye week, they are still the kings of the afc east & if buffalo wants it they better kill the king in both of their games, until then the patriots rule the afc east!
Old 09-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 90,177
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

the nfc east is still the strongest division.

they are gonna beat the shit out of each other, man, especially now that washington has figured it out and their young guys are playing good D.

its like the sec of the nfl
Old 09-29-2008, 01:29 PM

Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

I never was a huge Crennell Fan...never been a huge D. Anderson fan either. I think both will be gone by the end of the year.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 90,177
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

and then untested brady...yeah, good luck with that. browns were down for so long, then up for a second...looks like its back to pound for you guys
Old 09-29-2008, 01:32 PM

Code:

but I'm still a fan, through it all....Unlike the Bengal fans who are only fans when the team is doing good.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:53 PM
Snow and snowmobiles... a natural fit

Credits: 15,864
wildebeast71 will become famous soon enoughwildebeast71 will become famous soon enough

Code:

NFC East is the best division in football.
The injuries keep piling up on the Packers. Out for the game on sunday were: starters FB Hall, CB Harris, and S Bigby, also #3 WR Jones and #3 RB Lumpkin.
Let's add in Sundays injuried Aaron Rodgers, AJ Hawk, Cullen Jenkins, Nick Collins, Jason Hunter, Aaron Rouse and Wil Blackmon. None really matter if Aaron Rodgers misses any amount of time though, packers are screwed if they have to put in one of the Rookie QB's.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:55 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,651
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

Broncos fan right here and I am predicting a 10-6 season for the Broncs. Jay Cutler is a machine out there but not this year my friend...I'm really liking the Bills this year, something about Toronto's team playing well haha sorry Buffalo...