forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 02-11-2009, 10:16 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,627
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i just wanna throw out there that im down for a fantasy bball league next year. mheat (with his avatar) might be the only bball fan out there, but if theres more Id def like to start a league.

i cant do baseball though bc there are just too many fucking games and too many players. i used to be awesome at it, but i just cant keep up with all the stats. haha if you saw my "Best Lineup in Baseball" post you would know what Im talking about.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:33 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 91,659
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

alright guys, i made the baseball league....draft is tentatively set for MARCH 19th..

pm me and i'll send out the info. those who've already shown interest will get a pm soon.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

alright the fantasy baseball league is up and running. anyone else interested?
Old 02-24-2009, 02:03 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,436
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

FYI... Yahoo now allows the use of keeper picks.

I'd love to mark this season the beginning of a keeper league, or better yet, a dynasty league

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 02-24-2009, 09:17 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,627
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Dynasty League?
Old 02-26-2009, 10:14 PM
Dicktowel.com

i am more than fine with the keeper league. not really aware of the dynasty leagues....but ill look into it
Old 02-26-2009, 11:06 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,087
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

i throw my vote out for just a one season league. it's hard enough to keep player's interested in one season let alone many years. plus i'm sure several of us will be shot or die of aids soon so we'd probably be best not making too long of commitments
Old 02-27-2009, 12:24 AM
Dicktowel.com

actually, i just got the test results...no stds...but the shooting thing, perhaps..?
Old 02-27-2009, 05:08 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Dynasty League's are the shit. Basically you're given a full roster, plus a farm system. You draft your team, and that's your team, forever, unless you trade or release players. You also do prospect drafts so when a prospect is called up you have that player on your team.

You can also trade draft picks for prospects or players, prospects for superstars, etc so on and so forth. I just got involved in one and it's fun as shit. It adds a whole new dynamic to your drafting and/or trade scenarios. If you have a team that isn't built to win championships, you can trade your star players for budding superstar prospects and build for the future. It's addicting as crap

Old 03-04-2009, 11:41 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

We really only got 6 people for Fantasy Baseball this year? No one else wants to join?